Reviews for Always Be You
random passerby chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TAKE THE SPOILER OUT OF YOUR DESCRIPTION! It's fine to have it at the beginning of your story, and we all might know Arthur was going to die sometime, but for those who have not finished the series it kinda ruins it.
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
Love it! It was sad, but in more of a 'circle of life' kind of way. She lived her life happily and without regrets. Merlin is getting a new chance at life, and Arthur's line is still being continued. All in all, an awesome story!
SpangleyPony chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
Great story, completely different than what I imagined, Merlin being accepted by Gwen inCamalot. It's not a bad thing, though I do wonder if Gwen ever met him again.
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
Whatever the reason, it's a good story :) I'm glad to hear it helped you, and I'm sorry about your recent tragedies. I'm not quite sure what a 'prayer warrior' is, but I'll keep you and your family in my prayers! Sometimes people just needs that little bit of support that can't come from the world. Hope everyone feels better and I can't wait to see where the story leads!
SpangleyPony chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
Sorry you've had such a trying few weeks. Your in my prayers. Glad your back. :-)
MamzelleHermy chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
Lovely great chapter! It made me laugh and it was wonderful!
SpangleyPony chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Congratulations on your marriage. Sorry it took me so long to read the last four chapters. Love how you've developed this story. Hope there's more to come. ;-)
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
Adorable! Well, the initial confrontation not so much... but the rest was perfect :D I kind of hope Merlin gets to talk go Gwen and the knights again, but I don't think it's going to happen :'(
Moon Fox chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
Nice bit of backstory with Gwen, not just the tomato part, but the bloody year too!
Moon Fox chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
aw! yeah, he'd probably be safer just letting her go on her way from there...otherwise Gwen and the knights would probably strangle him...after they got done hugging him. Especially Leon if he considers Lenaya like a daughter. hehe
queeney chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Wow you just made me tear up... This was brilliant!
Sire-wehn chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
Another excellent chapter from this gifted writer.
Moon Fox chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
cradle robber!Merlin is now breaking her heart because he won't leave the lake?! *sigh* of course it would be a bit awkward to go back to Camelot and see Gwen, only to tell her the only reason he returned was because he was falling for her daughter. I have expect Arthur to come out of the lake and smack him on the back of his head. hehe
Looking forward to more! Grats again on getting married!
MamzelleHermy chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
Lovely chapters!

And CONGRATULATIONS ;)
mersan123 chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
Hey. Congratulations on your marriage! Now that you are a boring old married person, I am sure you will have nothing but time to write - all good for we readers!
Enjoyed the chapter. I am intrigued as to why Lenaya has not questioned Merlins age with regards to him knowing her father - I guess she figures he knew him when he was but a young child.
Anyway, enjoying the story. Many thanks.