Reviews for Poughkeepsie
Blossom9 chapter 1 . 1/5
What a creative story! And so well told! I love that you picked up on their emergency word and mad a story from it- it's a story I didn't even know I wanted to read and I loved it! You were so wonderful with all the details and especially the escape ( which I think a lot of writers would have glossed over). I really really liked this story and your idea! Congrats on some great work!
Biancachu chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
An interesting and well-executed idea for Poughkeepsie. Makes you wonder if anything like this ever happened to the Winchesters.
CharryWotter chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
(I'm too lazy to log in) This was one of the best stories I've ever read I love it so much
Biancachu chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
This is awesome and I've read this about three times.
Serenity Winchester chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Awesome! Wicked short story.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
LOVED it and was soooo scared as to what would happen to the boys. Any chance you may someday to a multi chapter continuation of this story? Thanks so much, Nicole. :)
Cara chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
oh my god, loved it, oh my god,words can't describe my feelings and thoughts thanks
Lexi Potter chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I don't know who you are (obviously) but omg! That was a great story! I loved it. I started reading and forgot it was a fanfic. It totally gave me the feels. Please don't stop writing. Ever.
artchica chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Well-written and a believable story. I was horrified by what the civilians did/ would do to our Weechesters, but it made for a great theory on the origin of Poughkeepsie.
Freya922 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Really enjoyed this - it is so likely that this type if encounter would've happened to our boys :( I love resourceful and caring Dean!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Extremely traumatic for the Weechesters. :( The outsiders don't understand, but they're so resourceful getting out of sticky situations.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Very nice Teenchester story. Very neatly written and enjoyable.
detectivetimehunter chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Really love this fic. Their escape was so creative and clever. Well done!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Very close call! Good story.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Loved this. You did a great job!