Reviews for The Puppetmaster
Biancachu chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Okay, I feel bad for the puppet now.
Kurt, you rock!
LegendaryBritinKinlor chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Love this. And oh how I wish this happened too. The puppet episode was beyond creepy IMO and this was better than that. Thanks for sharing this.

Well done!
michelle.rushford chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
this is a beautiful and amazingly entertaining story!
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Love it :) That's my Kurt-! I wish you'd do a story about Kurt NYADA and the most recent slap in Kurt's (and Chris') face regarding Shirley Maclaine's character and a reaction by Kurt. I'm appalled at Ms Maclaine for her unprofessional remark regarding being impressed that Darren (NAME) is doing a duo with "a gay guy" (NO name...Chris!) etc., etc. So Amber is "a black girl" (regardless of her voice), Lea is just "an Italian-Jewish girl" (regardless of her voice/talent) and Darren is "a Eurasian guy" (ditto regardless)...? Uncool.
Bookiefan chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
WOW! That's all I can say. Actually, I have a lot to say ;) I loved this super creative take on the Pamela-Lansbury-Blaine-No-Show incident. Once again Kurt is slighted and his feelings disregarded by Blaine. Your fantasy spin on the puppet conversation in Kurt's imagination was illuminating and brilliant. Plus it picked up on that subtle Kurt puppet movement in Sue's office. If only Kurt would come to his senses. I know I'm wayyyy too involved in Glee, but HAY! Everyone needs a hobby, right? Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
loved it !
Lady Luna Hale chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
ROFLMAO! Oh god! I can't breathe! I'm laughing like a maniac. This was pure freaking genius! The Kadam parts were cute but the best part was the Puppet/Kurt talk! I am literally dying. Hilarious!