Reviews for Your Fault
lhcd93 chapter 1 . 2/1
I laughed a lot a this,especially at Madara and their justifications.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 1/27
I almost started tearing up from laughing when Madara of all people called Danzo on his line about not have to be shady if he'd been chosen.
silentspring chapter 1 . 1/25
Epic Shifting Blame Discussion no Jutsu!
Lol.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 1/4
My gosh love this! So hilarious watching those four having a go at each other. Hahaha! Wished that Orochimaru was there though. Oh, the cringes they would all have. Ehehehe.
half truths chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
This is gold. GOLD.
Tobirama is just so damn reasonable it's hilarious.
Hektols chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Very funny with everyone blaming each other.

I agree with with Tobirama claiming that he shouldn't be there and Danzo being the most evil character in the franchise.
DarkKing009 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
lol
1: Madara
2: Obito
3: Danzō
4: Tobirama
Aqua395 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Awesome! Can't explain you how much I laughed with this xD The interactions between Tobirama and Madara are killing me with laughter... keep writing more like this please, is hilarious! XD
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Hilarious! THANK YOU for someone finally calling out Danzo on his stuff. He's pro-Konoha 100 and crazy percent, but what happened with Kabuto was one of the most horrific things in the series, and the Shisui thing… just thank you for putting this up.
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I actually really like this. People constantly blame Madara or Tobirama or Obito or even Danzo. The truth is, the blame is just fucking everywhere. Yes they messed up, but so did Hiruzen, Nagato, Konan, Hanzo, Sasuke, Naruto, and anyone who had Amy significant power really. Naruto was too forgiving and allowed Sasuke to run around. Nagato deluded himself, Obito said fuck reality, Hiruzen said "people are good but they make mistakes", Konan said "fuck what I think, everything is for a hypocritical ideal", Tobirama said "fuck the Uchia", Madara said "fuck everything", Hanzo said "fuck everything that's not Ame" and don't even get me started on the other Kages. In the world of Naruto everyone and their mother is a fuck up. It's like a Law of their universe.
AMMiss chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
This is a hilarious, entertaining one-shot! ...I LOVE IT!
Happy Writing on any current or future works of yours!
Golden Mean chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Ohmigod. This is. This is just so hilarious. Also, accurate. Skewering Naruto's plot, and villain's motivations is just so fun. :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
BWAHAHAHA! this should have been an omake! I would have laughed so much...
shadesofmidnightsun chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
This was hillarious, especially the ending :) And I loved that part when Madara said if he and Tobirama agree on something, it definitely must be true :)

~shades
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Oh Danzo, you crazy syphilitic bastard.