Reviews for Your Fault
ardvarkeating101 chapter 1 . 8/29
Love this so much. Seriously, everything bad I've ever thought about the show was answered here and I just laugh so fucking hard when I read.

Fingers crossed for a sequel with orochimaru
Spiral Reflection chapter 1 . 6/28
Loved it!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 6/5
...That...is a REALLY good point about the Sage. I think the moral of Naruto is really "Raise your kids properly!"

Easy to forget about Obito's forced isolation too, and good point that Itachi's drive to make Sasuke an avenger was probably to make sure his brother did not drown in despair. Good gravy, when you look at Kabuto and Shisui like that...

You really should continue these conversations (and not just because discussing Naruto's love life sounds amusing) but the dynamic between these characters is fascinating, along with their insight.
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 6/2
Wow. A completely necessary and logical discussion. Well done.
Shebali chapter 1 . 5/29
Here from SV. No matter the problem, blame Danzo. It's his fault more likely than not :D
This is amusing. This would be a funny argument to see in real life, somewhat. I love the way everyone seems to just gang up on Danzo, even Tobirama and Madara. They weren't lying. When they agree on something, the other person is always wrong.
Uzumaki no Rinne-Sennin chapter 1 . 4/4
Marvelous.
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 3/9
This is wonderful.
It's very rare to get a story where everyone's just talking, to be this enjoyable; but you managed. Congratulations!
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 2/16
holy damn lets all blame danzo.
lhcd93 chapter 1 . 2/1
I laughed a lot a this,especially at Madara and their justifications.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 1/27
I almost started tearing up from laughing when Madara of all people called Danzo on his line about not have to be shady if he'd been chosen.
silentspring chapter 1 . 1/25
Epic Shifting Blame Discussion no Jutsu!
Lol.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 1/4
My gosh love this! So hilarious watching those four having a go at each other. Hahaha! Wished that Orochimaru was there though. Oh, the cringes they would all have. Ehehehe.
dazai-san chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
This is gold. GOLD.
Tobirama is just so damn reasonable it's hilarious.
Hektols chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Very funny with everyone blaming each other.

I agree with with Tobirama claiming that he shouldn't be there and Danzo being the most evil character in the franchise.