Reviews for Your Fault
LilyWhite KittyWake chapter 1 . 4/29
so it agreed EVERYTHING is danzo's fault
John Waters Favorite Gimp chapter 1 . 4/20
Absolutely amazing.
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 1 . 4/9
Do we get the part two for this XD I would love to hear err read the discussions
11thus11 chapter 1 . 4/2
Is there a sequel?
inspired-by-Dream chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
this is just really glorious.

I mean come on, these guys are just funny and all insane and delusional and in TOTAL DENIAL! But I digress, human nature, to admit one’s fault requires courage, and fear has always been a desired oppressor for a reason.

I agree though, would be funny as hell to see the discussion of “Naruto and Hinata’s” being discussed. If we do get to see that.
My Flawed Hope chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Wow, I am so glad I found this. This was hilarious and also thought provoking, thanks for the story!
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Ha. I love this on so many levels. It's funny, sure, but it's actually some good food for thought, given how complex the finger pointing got in the home stretch. How many people were acting of their own accord or following someone else's example? How much of that is manipulation or hero worship gone wrong or their own fault? Assigning blame is always such an interesting thought experiment.

It even managed to ring true to each character even if somewhat exaggerated - Danzo as the deluded patriot, Madara as the man rejecting reality, Obito as the man-child, Tobirama as the only sane one of the bunch. (In case you couldn't tell, I'm completely on Tobirama's side. The other three were hopelessly twisted and old enough to make choices that weren't insanely evil or sadistic.)
yutta.hey chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Oh wow. I loved this. And that ending is totally leaving me imagining them as a grandma knitting circle with Saturday gossip.
rianifitria chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
I want to totally see their discussion about Naruto and Hinata. It'll be hilarious.
Vivaan chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
That was soo enjoyable... ridiculously funny. I wonder what Obito has to say about Naruto and Hinata? XD
MegaMindAuthor chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
This was educational for me, I won't lie. I know things I didn't know about Naruto, major catalist that led to even more problems. This was great!
Observing Spectator chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
this is so ridiculously ridiculous, i'm glad I didn't skip this oneshot. thank god you wrote this. this caused me so many side-aches
KiSwordsman chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
I see this fic came out right before the actual ending of the manga. Based on that, Tobirama doesn't get, in my opinion as much slack as he's getting here. Danzo may have fucked up on a lot of issues but Tobirama was just as "pragmatic" as he was. I mean you can't really blame Danzo for trying to kill Kabuto and Nono when Tobirama was just is willing to use the Edo Tensei on a random person to find out information on the that *hunch* that Madara was dead. I also don't really buy the whole Danzo tried to assassinate Hiruzen thing, but then again I'm not exactly sure where that is coming from.

But it was funny anyway.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
/Sooooo, did you ever do that fic where they discuss Naruto's (non)response to HInata's confession?

/I know the ship has succeeded in canon, but it would still be a funny discussion.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 3/13/2017