Reviews for Your Fault
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 1 . 1/27
This is a fine fanfic one shot right here. In fact I would even go as far as to say that it is, in fact, magnificent. I enjoyed reading this from start to finish. On top of that, the plot for this fanfic was very original and therefore refreshing to read.
Keep up the good work
dianalillian chapter 1 . 1/8
This fic is hilarious. And just genius. I can't even imagine how much time and effort took you to arrange every thorough argument for each character. I think that the ending part when they are all ganging up on Danzo was the best part. When Tobirama said "What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" and Madara said
"if you've got me and Tobirama on the same side of an issue you just know that you're wrong." ...hahaha, I just can't!
Anyways, I hope you continue creating great fic like this :))))
coolkidz chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Nobody actually believes you," Tobirama said flatly.

"I believe me," Madara said.
Best line ever
ardvarkeating101 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Love this so much. Seriously, everything bad I've ever thought about the show was answered here and I just laugh so fucking hard when I read.

Fingers crossed for a sequel with orochimaru
Spiral Reflection chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Loved it!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
...That...is a REALLY good point about the Sage. I think the moral of Naruto is really "Raise your kids properly!"

Easy to forget about Obito's forced isolation too, and good point that Itachi's drive to make Sasuke an avenger was probably to make sure his brother did not drown in despair. Good gravy, when you look at Kabuto and Shisui like that...

You really should continue these conversations (and not just because discussing Naruto's love life sounds amusing) but the dynamic between these characters is fascinating, along with their insight.
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Wow. A completely necessary and logical discussion. Well done.
Shebali chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Here from SV. No matter the problem, blame Danzo. It's his fault more likely than not :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
This is amusing. This would be a funny argument to see in real life, somewhat. I love the way everyone seems to just gang up on Danzo, even Tobirama and Madara. They weren't lying. When they agree on something, the other person is always wrong.
Uzumaki no Rinne-Sennin chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Marvelous.
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
This is wonderful.
It's very rare to get a story where everyone's just talking, to be this enjoyable; but you managed. Congratulations!
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
holy damn lets all blame danzo.
lhcd93 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
I laughed a lot a this,especially at Madara and their justifications.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
I almost started tearing up from laughing when Madara of all people called Danzo on his line about not have to be shady if he'd been chosen.
silentspring chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Epic Shifting Blame Discussion no Jutsu!
Lol.