Reviews for Your Fault
inspired-by-Dream chapter 1 . 11/8
this is just really glorious.

I mean come on, these guys are just funny and all insane and delusional and in TOTAL DENIAL! But I digress, human nature, to admit one’s fault requires courage, and fear has always been a desired oppressor for a reason.

I agree though, would be funny as hell to see the discussion of “Naruto and Hinata’s” being discussed. If we do get to see that.
My Flawed Hope chapter 1 . 10/15
Wow, I am so glad I found this. This was hilarious and also thought provoking, thanks for the story!
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 9/24
Ha. I love this on so many levels. It's funny, sure, but it's actually some good food for thought, given how complex the finger pointing got in the home stretch. How many people were acting of their own accord or following someone else's example? How much of that is manipulation or hero worship gone wrong or their own fault? Assigning blame is always such an interesting thought experiment.

It even managed to ring true to each character even if somewhat exaggerated - Danzo as the deluded patriot, Madara as the man rejecting reality, Obito as the man-child, Tobirama as the only sane one of the bunch. (In case you couldn't tell, I'm completely on Tobirama's side. The other three were hopelessly twisted and old enough to make choices that weren't insanely evil or sadistic.)
yutta.hey chapter 1 . 7/20
Oh wow. I loved this. And that ending is totally leaving me imagining them as a grandma knitting circle with Saturday gossip.
rianifitria chapter 1 . 7/18
I want to totally see their discussion about Naruto and Hinata. It'll be hilarious.
Vivaan chapter 1 . 7/9
That was soo enjoyable... ridiculously funny. I wonder what Obito has to say about Naruto and Hinata? XD
MegaMindAuthor chapter 1 . 6/21
This was educational for me, I won't lie. I know things I didn't know about Naruto, major catalist that led to even more problems. This was great!
Observing Spectator chapter 1 . 6/19
this is so ridiculously ridiculous, i'm glad I didn't skip this oneshot. thank god you wrote this. this caused me so many side-aches
KiSwordsman chapter 1 . 5/30
I see this fic came out right before the actual ending of the manga. Based on that, Tobirama doesn't get, in my opinion as much slack as he's getting here. Danzo may have fucked up on a lot of issues but Tobirama was just as "pragmatic" as he was. I mean you can't really blame Danzo for trying to kill Kabuto and Nono when Tobirama was just is willing to use the Edo Tensei on a random person to find out information on the that *hunch* that Madara was dead. I also don't really buy the whole Danzo tried to assassinate Hiruzen thing, but then again I'm not exactly sure where that is coming from.

But it was funny anyway.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 4/4
/Sooooo, did you ever do that fic where they discuss Naruto's (non)response to HInata's confession?

/I know the ship has succeeded in canon, but it would still be a funny discussion.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 3/13
...This is literally what I think those 4 talk about! *bursts out laughing*
ErzherzogKarl chapter 1 . 3/6
Great One-Shot
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON v
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 1 . 1/27
This is a fine fanfic one shot right here. In fact I would even go as far as to say that it is, in fact, magnificent. I enjoyed reading this from start to finish. On top of that, the plot for this fanfic was very original and therefore refreshing to read.
Keep up the good work
dianalillian chapter 1 . 1/8
This fic is hilarious. And just genius. I can't even imagine how much time and effort took you to arrange every thorough argument for each character. I think that the ending part when they are all ganging up on Danzo was the best part. When Tobirama said "What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" and Madara said
"if you've got me and Tobirama on the same side of an issue you just know that you're wrong." ...hahaha, I just can't!
Anyways, I hope you continue creating great fic like this :))))