Reviews for Your Fault
Hektols chapter 1 . 11/25
Very funny with everyone blaming each other.

I agree with with Tobirama claiming that he shouldn't be there and Danzo being the most evil character in the franchise.
DarkKing009 chapter 1 . 10/3
1: Madara
2: Obito
3: Danzō
4: Tobirama
Aqua395 chapter 1 . 9/28
Awesome! Can't explain you how much I laughed with this xD The interactions between Tobirama and Madara are killing me with laughter... keep writing more like this please, is hilarious! XD
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 9/14
Hilarious! THANK YOU for someone finally calling out Danzo on his stuff. He's pro-Konoha 100 and crazy percent, but what happened with Kabuto was one of the most horrific things in the series, and the Shisui thing… just thank you for putting this up.
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 1 . 9/12
I actually really like this. People constantly blame Madara or Tobirama or Obito or even Danzo. The truth is, the blame is just fucking everywhere. Yes they messed up, but so did Hiruzen, Nagato, Konan, Hanzo, Sasuke, Naruto, and anyone who had Amy significant power really. Naruto was too forgiving and allowed Sasuke to run around. Nagato deluded himself, Obito said fuck reality, Hiruzen said "people are good but they make mistakes", Konan said "fuck what I think, everything is for a hypocritical ideal", Tobirama said "fuck the Uchia", Madara said "fuck everything", Hanzo said "fuck everything that's not Ame" and don't even get me started on the other Kages. In the world of Naruto everyone and their mother is a fuck up. It's like a Law of their universe.
AMMiss chapter 1 . 9/3
This is a hilarious, entertaining one-shot! ...I LOVE IT!
Happy Writing on any current or future works of yours!
Golden Mean chapter 1 . 8/30
Ohmigod. This is. This is just so hilarious. Also, accurate. Skewering Naruto's plot, and villain's motivations is just so fun. :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/25
BWAHAHAHA! this should have been an omake! I would have laughed so much...
shadesofmidnightsun chapter 1 . 8/21
This was hillarious, especially the ending :) And I loved that part when Madara said if he and Tobirama agree on something, it definitely must be true :)

Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 8/10
Oh Danzo, you crazy syphilitic bastard.
Ghost024 chapter 1 . 7/31
You should make the conversation on Hinata into a chapter... Then another on the second worst Hokage bit.
Brenden chapter 1 . 6/29
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 6/30
Spot on.
Callian31 chapter 1 . 6/24
LOL That was hilarious!
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 6/14
This was really great; any plans on a sequel discussing their future topics?