Reviews for The Light to the Darkness
remeyqueen74 chapter 3 . 1/22/2017
Please consider updating
TwilightHybrid chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
OMG why isn't this finished or updated? These three chapters alone were really good. I hope when you do have some time, you'll update it. Please think about it. I'll even put in my follow list just in case you decide to.
cho sandy chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
update more
KH chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
This is an amazing story… please update soon!
littlemisspetrova chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Please update soon, I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter
klaroline-kawaiilove chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Update please I love the way the story will lead on...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
its been so long update please!
TwiVDTO chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
I'm already in love with this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Update soon and I can't wait to see KOL and ariana.

really hope that Caroline wakes up:)
Ellavm18 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Thanks for the update :)
babydoll450 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Love this love bunny and would love to see kol.
petrovafire chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
Update soon, I love this idea! I can't wait for Caroline to wake:)
IamSantana chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Update soon hope Caroline wake up soon
redbudrose chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
I don't know that it was out of character for Klaus to bring Ariana, I think she probably needed it to understand more what was going on. The only thing that was really OOC to me was Klaus calling Caroline Carebear/Care. That isn't like him and it takes me out of the story a bit or when he calls his daughter Honey/Sweetie just because we hear him say Sweetheart/Love on the show so that would sound more IC.

I was glad to see Liz a little more understanding since Bonnie wasn't. I hope we find out why he left MF but Klaus should have been told about the baby. It wasn't Caroline's right to keep her from him and decide when he got to meet his daughter. It will be interesting to see how that came about.

I really like the Klaus and Ariana moments. They are so sweet. Great chapter, glad it was a little longer.
jessnicole chapter 3 . 5/23/2014