Reviews for Soulless
IvoryRose888 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I love it. Please please please continue it when you can!
curio cherry chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Definitely my favorite!
Silly Twin Stars chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I know what it's like to come back to writing after having a crazy life! It can be so hard to get back into the swing of it... but honestly, I can't tell that you had stopped, even for a second. Your writing is as beautiful as it's always been! Will definitely follow this, just to see where you take it, if you do decide to continue. I love the way you tackle Maka's uncertainty with being on her own, and the tentative, sweet phone call at the end actually made my heart explode a little bit. You have a very calming, lovely writing style that is a joy to read.

This was a great story for me to come back to, too (on the reading end, of course!) :) Also, congrats on graduating, that's amazing!
CrazyRedHead97 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I love this so much c:
Soul and Maka are just...I can't /.

I like how Maka is growing up and maturing. Trying to mend her and her father's relationship(:

That was so sweet, and while I'm content with this, it would be nice if you continued it :3
Professor Maka chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This is adorable and poignant. Your little details are superb. I would love more'
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Nice character development here. I liked that you focused on Maka entirely and I enjoyed the bit with Spirit. I'd love to see them work on repairing their relationship. The hints at SoMa were lovely too. It was a nice ending.

I'm placing this on alert. I would love some more Maka development!

If not, totally cool. I really enjoyed this piece. Thanks for the read!
Dragons4ever chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Oh gosh, I love this already. I love that the Maka you portray is willing to forgive and talk and the little SoMa bit at the end is adorable. I would definitely love to see more of this.