Reviews for Soulless
Rrit chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Ah I love it! Maka's reaching out to her father (admittedly with some prompting) but it's sweet to see and you fit it nicely into the situation. Soul is absent (if temporarily) thus allowing Maka to seek out company elsewhere, maturing as a person. And in the end, the reminder that Soul and Maka's bond is still as strong as ever was perfect. Very "cool" as Soul would say.
IvoryRose888 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I love it. Please please please continue it when you can!
curio cherry chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Definitely my favorite!
Silly Twin Stars chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I know what it's like to come back to writing after having a crazy life! It can be so hard to get back into the swing of it... but honestly, I can't tell that you had stopped, even for a second. Your writing is as beautiful as it's always been! Will definitely follow this, just to see where you take it, if you do decide to continue. I love the way you tackle Maka's uncertainty with being on her own, and the tentative, sweet phone call at the end actually made my heart explode a little bit. You have a very calming, lovely writing style that is a joy to read.

This was a great story for me to come back to, too (on the reading end, of course!) :) Also, congrats on graduating, that's amazing!
CrazyRedHead97 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I love this so much c:
Soul and Maka are just...I can't /.

I like how Maka is growing up and maturing. Trying to mend her and her father's relationship(:

That was so sweet, and while I'm content with this, it would be nice if you continued it :3
Professor Maka chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This is adorable and poignant. Your little details are superb. I would love more'
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Nice character development here. I liked that you focused on Maka entirely and I enjoyed the bit with Spirit. I'd love to see them work on repairing their relationship. The hints at SoMa were lovely too. It was a nice ending.

I'm placing this on alert. I would love some more Maka development!

If not, totally cool. I really enjoyed this piece. Thanks for the read!
Dragons4ever chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Oh gosh, I love this already. I love that the Maka you portray is willing to forgive and talk and the little SoMa bit at the end is adorable. I would definitely love to see more of this.