Reviews for Future Days
iaspire75 chapter 22 . 2/8
omg... i am just finding this wonderful story and I am in the mist of really hating felicity... please oh please finish the story. i need to know if she will be redeemed, remember her lost time and for the love of GOD is the baby ok...excellent writing by the way. please come back and finish it
L.typhoon chapter 22 . 3/14/2017
I love this story! please continue! I am dying to know what comes next! :O
Panda Blitz chapter 22 . 12/27/2016
Awesome story! Its so well written and the characters are perfect. Please update soon!
EmeraldDJ chapter 22 . 11/21/2016
Please update this. It's a really great story.
sunseren chapter 22 . 6/23/2016
Hi,
please please please continue the Story!
I love the Story line, i love the pairing and i love your way of writing - very detailed and sensitive.
Does Felicity back her whole memory or only parts? Is everything fine with the Baby?
I hope you will finish this Story!
sunseren :)
Espied7 chapter 22 . 5/5/2016
Adorable.
Ali Shaw chapter 22 . 3/1/2016
Please update soon! We really need this closure for this awesome story!
Santesia chapter 22 . 2/13/2016
I'v really enjoyed this, hope u come back to this and finish it. It's been a really long time since your last update.

Hope you are well and u update soon.

~rainne.2000.16
xpOplAmAgiCaLpOnyx chapter 22 . 1/12/2016
I don't think that I can adequately describe how much I need this story to be updated! I just read this whole things in three hours. I need their baby to be okay!
Mini Nicka chapter 22 . 11/15/2015
Excellent wroth I cant wait for more!
foreveryoung07 chapter 22 . 10/28/2015
Love it. More please :)
MsCindz chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
I really, really love this story !
And I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
fallingxforwardx chapter 22 . 8/9/2015
This is one of my favourite Olicity fics! Somehow you've taken an obvious story idea and made it completely original and fascinating. Thank you for taking the time to write it and I hope that you continue with it!

-Tia
cmtaylor531 chapter 22 . 7/16/2015
I'm in awe. I'm loving this story. Please give me more.
anessuno chapter 22 . 6/13/2015
Love it! I'm a sucker for the amnesia stories ... Please update soon!