Reviews for The Fall of Winter
ZoraBriallen chapter 10 . 1/16
I read your rewrite and know I'm reading the original; they are pretty different but both are good. :-)
Narutoluvr9 chapter 18 . 5/8/2016
Could you make the rewrite a separate story? I love coming back and rereading this one sometimes. Thanks! Can't wait to read the new one! D
Resembool Ranger8 chapter 17 . 10/17/2015
YES YOU ARE NOW MY FAV WRITER FOR CAPTIAN AMERICA!
tanithlipsky chapter 17 . 3/10/2015
nice
Elise chapter 17 . 1/4/2015
Very great story. :)
FrostedFeathers chapter 17 . 8/29/2014
Hi!

Just wanted to thank you for the great read! From start to finish this was a very well written story and I couldn't put it down!

Very well done and I'm looking forward to having a read at the sequel :)
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
*laughs* i loved that last comment about thor and the toaster and buying number four that week and it was only tuesday;-) i got the winter soldier movie on my iphone and it is currently my favorite movie. loved this story!
Book Soldier chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
LOVE THIS STORY!
Book Soldier chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
love this story
AVPMfreakify101 chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
I liked the story great job with showing the difference between Bucky and the Winter Soldier it worked out really well!
abni chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this awesome story - loved it! Well written, and I love how you bring in the Avengers and have Steve and Bucky end up with them. And I love how you used Bucky/Winter Soldier to show his thoughts as each. Will be hurrying on to read the sequel!

Hugs, abni
primadonna cat chapter 17 . 4/27/2014
FUN! I can tell you love to write Avengers snark! I love to read it. I'm so happy there was a happy ending!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/27/2014
Okay, I can work with this ending, since there will be a sequel. Seriously, though, you update so fast that I don't have time to review every single chapter. Every time I see this fic, it's got two or three new chapters. You're like Wonder Woman, or something. :)
primadonna cat chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Nice parallel save here!
primadonna cat chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
You got his thoughts down perfectly.