Reviews for The Fall of Winter
Narutoluvr9 chapter 18 . 5/8
Could you make the rewrite a separate story? I love coming back and rereading this one sometimes. Thanks! Can't wait to read the new one! D
Risembool Ranger8 chapter 17 . 10/17/2015
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 3/10/2015
Elise chapter 17 . 1/4/2015
Very great story. :)
FrostedFeathers chapter 17 . 8/29/2014

Just wanted to thank you for the great read! From start to finish this was a very well written story and I couldn't put it down!

Very well done and I'm looking forward to having a read at the sequel :)
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
*laughs* i loved that last comment about thor and the toaster and buying number four that week and it was only tuesday;-) i got the winter soldier movie on my iphone and it is currently my favorite movie. loved this story!
Book Soldier chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
Book Soldier chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
love this story
AVPMfreakify101 chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
I liked the story great job with showing the difference between Bucky and the Winter Soldier it worked out really well!
abni chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this awesome story - loved it! Well written, and I love how you bring in the Avengers and have Steve and Bucky end up with them. And I love how you used Bucky/Winter Soldier to show his thoughts as each. Will be hurrying on to read the sequel!

Hugs, abni
primadonna cat chapter 17 . 4/27/2014
FUN! I can tell you love to write Avengers snark! I love to read it. I'm so happy there was a happy ending!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/27/2014
Okay, I can work with this ending, since there will be a sequel. Seriously, though, you update so fast that I don't have time to review every single chapter. Every time I see this fic, it's got two or three new chapters. You're like Wonder Woman, or something. :)
primadonna cat chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Nice parallel save here!
primadonna cat chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
You got his thoughts down perfectly.
primadonna cat chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Wow, nice twist! You have to be bold in story writing and sometimes we have to make our characters do things that we would rather they not, but did the right thing. [even if Bucky did not]