Reviews for Hell On Earth (And A Bit of Heaven)
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 9/1
J'aime.
This is the cutest one ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
loved this.
myuntetheredsoul chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Spreading the Olicity love! This is sweet! And totally in character. Thank you for sharing this.
Helena chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Hey there! Unfortunately, I am not here to compliment you story (but you know, it is a very good one). Instead, I came with a more serious purpose. I'm a brazilian Arrow fan who just absolutely loves fanfiction. We have this site full of amazing portuguese fanfics, and I found this one who came out ver interesting. But I realized some unusual grammar mistakes, and I instantly realized it was plagiary. It is your fanfic, this fanfic, in a disgusting translation from english to portuguese, with no references or copyright. I already reported the plagiary to the staff that manages the site, and they will probably erase it in a couple of days.
Anyways, I just wanted to let ou know -. It is, indeed, a great piece of work, and you should get the recognition, not someone who stole it and called it his.

XOXO
PS: Sorry for the bad english T.T
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Nice! Olicity is life!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Awwwww... This was really good! And complete! :) Keep up the good work!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Loved it!
Sunnylt chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I just though that it would be super hilarious if the last sentence was "the sheets really bring out your eyes" :)))) anyway, I really liked this one-shot, it seemed realistic enough and made me smile on my lazy Saturday!
Thank you for sharing.
BTW, I am reading a lot ot of your Arrow stories, and they are amazing! so cheers :)
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This is amazing!
westernbeauty chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Olicity olicity! Brilliantly done. Hot and steamy but sweet at the same time. Well done x
emptyeyes09 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
You are amazing at writing Olicity. Just thought you should know. You also are amazing at doing Felicity's little rants. I can actually hear her saying them. Loved the story and I can totally see Oliver getting jealous of anyone touching Felicity (regardless if she and him are together at the time.)

The image of them curled up in a twin size bed together is too cute! :)

Was that the first time they said "I love you" to each other?

Keep up the awesome work.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Oh this is perfect! Loving your stories.
saraqs chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
loved it, thanks for this amazing fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Cute. I'd really love to read a story where Felicity isn't so anxious to be with Oliver, that he has to talk her into it over and over because she's certain that she'd just be another notch and she doesn't want to be that, he means to much for her to be that.