Reviews for Hell On Earth (And A Bit of Heaven)
Enne Polle chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
I love Olicity
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
J'aime.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
This is the cutest one ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
loved this.
myuntetheredsoul chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Spreading the Olicity love! This is sweet! And totally in character. Thank you for sharing this.
Helena chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Hey there! Unfortunately, I am not here to compliment you story (but you know, it is a very good one). Instead, I came with a more serious purpose. I'm a brazilian Arrow fan who just absolutely loves fanfiction. We have this site full of amazing portuguese fanfics, and I found this one who came out ver interesting. But I realized some unusual grammar mistakes, and I instantly realized it was plagiary. It is your fanfic, this fanfic, in a disgusting translation from english to portuguese, with no references or copyright. I already reported the plagiary to the staff that manages the site, and they will probably erase it in a couple of days.
Anyways, I just wanted to let ou know -. It is, indeed, a great piece of work, and you should get the recognition, not someone who stole it and called it his.

XOXO
PS: Sorry for the bad english T.T
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Nice! Olicity is life!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Awwwww... This was really good! And complete! :) Keep up the good work!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Loved it!
Sunnylt chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I just though that it would be super hilarious if the last sentence was "the sheets really bring out your eyes" :)))) anyway, I really liked this one-shot, it seemed realistic enough and made me smile on my lazy Saturday!
Thank you for sharing.
BTW, I am reading a lot ot of your Arrow stories, and they are amazing! so cheers :)
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This is amazing!
westernbeauty chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Olicity olicity! Brilliantly done. Hot and steamy but sweet at the same time. Well done x
emptyeyes09 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
You are amazing at writing Olicity. Just thought you should know. You also are amazing at doing Felicity's little rants. I can actually hear her saying them. Loved the story and I can totally see Oliver getting jealous of anyone touching Felicity (regardless if she and him are together at the time.)

The image of them curled up in a twin size bed together is too cute! :)

Was that the first time they said "I love you" to each other?

Keep up the awesome work.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Oh this is perfect! Loving your stories.
saraqs chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
loved it, thanks for this amazing fic!