Reviews for Means to an End
Brooklynrene chapter 1 . 9/21
WHERES THE REST OF IT?! I'm just now reading these, and it's been two years :( please, please finish this. All your stories have a cliff-hanger of sorts, except for Fight. You might be busy, but it's hurting my heart!
Never the end chapter 1 . 3/28
I'm positive this is the most reviewed chapter in the blacklist fandom yet you've never followed it up. I can only shake my head at the waste of your concept, of this story. And I do this knowing I am adding to the number of reviews. The popularity of this story. Reading this and so many other long abandoned stories has taught me to only read complete. I know I'm depriving others of encouragement but then... Months and years down the line I'm not waiting. As an FF author I always have a complete draft. It helps me to complete stories and not leave my reader wanting/disappointed. Every story I've written in complete.
Last year this message would only have been words of encouragement. Months ago, maybe I would have tried to prompt you. Now I just want you to know that I'm disappointed. Wish we'd learned where you wanted this story to go. I've moved on from the fandom and I'm moving on from this.
Nikita here
I love your story. Made me shed a tear or two. Please write other chapters for this. Poor Liz. Anyway, great writing style.
SpaceCowboy chapter 1 . 1/8
I hope you continue this story
You are an amazing writer
devbronte5 chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Pretty please with the most exotic, fantastic fruit on top...finish this! It would be such an amazing multi-chapter story!
PoisonGirl616 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I was reading this story again after many times and was wondering why I never reviewed the first time. What's wrong with me? This story was extremely well written and beautifully tragic. You had us soaring in the clouds with hope for the relationship and BAM! it all went to hell My heart broke not only for Lizzie but for Red although I wanted to stab him in the neck with a pen. I was wondering if u were ever going to update or have a sequel. Something maybe Red's reaction after Lizzie left. All I know is this story is way too awesome to not continue. Please do you would make a lot of people very happy :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
This is by far one of my favorite stories. This is too amazing to describe. I do hope you continue this story and the rest. :)
Ceres41 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Please write more...it is a really good story and I really enjoy your writing style. Well done.
Juli06 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
OMGG...How do you do that? I'm crying right now, and I want hit Red. Damnit..why he said that? OK...pleaseeee post more.
Sunny chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Please, please, please put the next chapter up! I read this months ago and thought that I'd check back and see if you've updated...pleeeeeeaaaaaaase! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
This one. This ones my favorite
ptitspit chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I wait the next chapter pleassssseeeeee
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Sequel, please?
scheeperseden chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
And then? Where's the rest lol
shnickerdoodles chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Love, love, love. Really hope you have plans to continue!