Reviews for Means to an End
JuliBooth chapter 1 . 5/27
OMGG...How do you do that? I'm crying right now, and I want hit Red. Damnit..why he said that? OK...pleaseeee post more.
Sunny chapter 1 . 4/24
Please, please, please put the next chapter up! I read this months ago and thought that I'd check back and see if you've updated...pleeeeeeaaaaaaase! :-)
This one. This ones my favorite
ptitspit chapter 1 . 3/23
I wait the next chapter pleassssseeeeee
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 1 . 2/8
Sequel, please?
scheeperseden chapter 1 . 1/2
And then? Where's the rest lol
shnickerdoodles chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Love, love, love. Really hope you have plans to continue!
terry1961 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Great story please atleast one more chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Patiently waiting for part 2. I hope you come back to this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Please. you at least have to write a second chapter. i literaly keep reading this over and over. I want to know what happens next i want to read how red reacted after she left . just arrrrr. :Cl moreee please for all our sakes
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
You should really finish this; it's awesome!
PIVOLERI chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I love this story
would you consider a sequence
tmmachado chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Please write more chapters for this one! The plot is so good!
peppermintjesus chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Please, I beg you. PLEASE UPDATE! I absolutely love your writing; i've read all your fics. I think you're an absolutely brilliant writer and I urge you to write more. You're fantastic! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I liked it but I didnt like what he did to her. He cannot be this cold. He must have just said this to Madeline to throw her off the scent, somehow, and then Lizzie walked in and heard, and she should not have. Red could not go after her at that moment because of Madeline. Please say this is how you are going with this. Please continue. I love your stories.