Reviews for Wrath of the Valkyrie
Random RWBY Fan chapter 5 . 2/28/2018
Mr Winddemon. You had better be thankful that you are not cardin, then. Blake would pwn you.
Random RWBY Fan chapter 5 . 2/28/2018
Never mess with Nora Fucking Valkyrie, bitch.
UniqueArtist chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
Next should be Ren! Hehehe. but, nothing harsh. like shes just mad at him or something for not admitting his feelings IDK? xD
Minesniper chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
Is it just me, or does Beacon need to organize an assassination to take care of this little ginger-haired psycho?
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2016
Ch 5 was so FUCKING FUNNY I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY LIFE I COULD NOT STOP THANKYOU
Jaster Mereel's heir chapter 5 . 2/11/2016
Wow, funny story. Please continue, and if you are going to continue I vote Oobleck (preferably coffee related).
Darty 794 chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
Darty 794 chapter 3 . 10/31/2015
"She screamed demonically as she pulled Mjolnir out..." Mjolnir is THOR's weapon. Nora's weapon is Maginhild. I can see how you got the two mixed up, as Nora was inspired by Thor.

How brutal! How savage! How revolting!

...I LOVE IT! Keep up the good work!
Darty 794 chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
" .DO!" Um, what?

Just beautiful, that's what this chapter is!

Darty 794 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
"He was having an absolute terrible morning." I'm not sure if it's supposed to be absolute or absolutely.

I loved Nora's response!

CrackPairingLover chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
I can't believe I'm saying this but...Ruby holding Weiss for her dear life was so hilarious and cute at the same time!
X )
CrackPairingLover chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
Oh my god Cardin!Hahahaha!A Cardinata!
that-which-dwells-below chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Did not know I needed this. Its one a.m. and my dad just told me to stop laughing.
dracohalo117 chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
(blinks) that is enough fanfiction for one day...good night...

dracohalo117
dracohalo117 chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
This is absolutely hilarious...

dracohalo117