Reviews for Can't Hold it Back Anymore
Yesssssss chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Elsa's image song was MADE for omorashi! :D
Noah chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Delete your account you disgrace to humanity
AOA chapter 3 . 3/2/2017
I'm gonna be honest, I'm not into this kind of fetish at all!, or any fetishes that I know of. I don't make a habit of reading about this kind of thing, and in fact, I find it quite disturbing.

People send me fics, and I read them. That's how I ended up here!...

With that being said, I'm not gonna lie, I kind of enjoyed this fic. Not so much the whole Elsa and Anna pissing all over themselves, that I found weird, but rather the love they shared for each other. The absence of judgement between them was heartwarming!.

I don't understand why Elsa didn't just piss in the vase though. Truthfully, I think she would of. I just can't imagine her pissing all over herself, and the floor. I think at the last bearable minute, she'd choose the vase. But that's just my opinion.

Not sure why they would enjoy the taste of urine either. It's warm, salty and generally doesn't taste good at all!. Don't ask how I know this...OK, Bear Grills told me!...Lol

My review is almost as long as this entire fic!...Lol, okay enough joking. I'm gonna close by saying I love how this fic was written, the writer did a very nice job, and even though I don't like the fetishes in this fic, I enjoyed reading it!. Thankyou for sharing!.
ElsaIsLove chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
This is THE hottest ElsAnna I've read on this site so far. Please write more like this! :)
gregterry480 chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
I kinda wish Anna had an accident in front of everyone. I'm sure Elsa would've enjoyed that.
gregterry480 chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
Wow. I don't usually read ElsAnna (I don't ship it), so I was a bit amazed by how much I...enjoyed this. Maybe it's because I have similar "feelings" to Elsa when it comes to the sensation of...oh, never mind, probably already said too much! But my own fanfiction has its fair share of toilet scenes.
gregterry480 chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Wow. The stuff with Elsa needing to pee was pretty hot and even cute. But I do have a weakness for toilet-related scenes.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
This is incredible. Very erotic and an excellent premise. Great work !
Elsa chapter 3 . 3/8/2016
Why are you writing about me and my sis!?
(I secretly like it write more!)
Laziza chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
This is so fuckING disgusting. ...I LOVE IT! IT'S PURE LOVEEEEEE
Darthvaderisnotme chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Omg it is soo good, !
Please, write more!
Beamo chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I don't know how to feel about this.

It's awesome and really hot, but it's confusing.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
Keeeeeeeeeep writing
Skarsitee chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
oh hi
Toasty chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
Oh my gosh. Oh my goooooosh. This is insane. This is the greatest. This drives me completely cuckoo-crazy-bananas.

More.