Reviews for Silencio
Marie chapter 17 . 4/24
Just checking in, still love this story!
veritas31 chapter 17 . 4/26
I read this story on archive of our own and loved it, I really hope you continue it and and end up finishing it many many chapters from now:)
Loved your story so far, well done.
Very good work. Nice power set and the rules for it are quite interesting.
The Vader joke at the end was priceless.
Good work.
A very interesting prologue it enticed my curiosity. clearly this Taylor desire to be a hero will disapear and the mute thing clearly points to a diferent set of powers.
Marie chapter 17 . 3/3
Lovely fic, the mime powers are quite entertaining. Please continue!
boyrich chapter 17 . 2/11
This is good. I hope to see the next chapter soon.
werd me chapter 1 . 1/20
TBH I went and got caught up with the story on spacebattles and now *Spoilers* I'm wishing Taylor had managed to keep her identity a secret longer and started dating Amy as Taylor and Amyclone as Marceau not realizing that they were separate people for a bit just that they acted different in different situations leading up to a Amy/Taylor,Marceau/Amyclone although i have no idea how that would actually work out in the timeline.
Greatazuredragon chapter 17 . 1/13
Really liked your story so far, Taylor powers are interesting but not overpowered and the fact she has to act as a mime to use them is also a great idea. The twist of her powers afecting her voice even after the healing was a nice touch as well.
Great work, keep it up.
Greatazuredragon chapter 14 . 1/13
Very good, loved their reactions to the note and flowers, wonder how Taylor will react to Panacea.
Greatazuredragon chapter 13 . 1/13
Very good work, keep it up.
Greatazuredragon chapter 8 . 1/13
You did well with the bank job. I liked the way Taylor interacted with her powers. Also wonder how the lack of Tattletale telling Panacea some hard truths will affect her long term.
Good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 4 . 1/13
Beware the evil mimes! XD
Interesting idea, good story so far, nice work.
Hebi chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
Love this on the threads; hope you find further inspiration.
Eipok chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Again, far too quick and far too little detail. I didn't realize Taylor had different powers until she used them, and that's really something that should have been covered when she GOT her powers. You also don't describe her costume AT ALL, and the only reason we know it's mime-related is because Regent says so.

If you want to try to write fanfiction for a written work, I'd suggest that you at least attempt to match the quality of that written work.