Reviews for Silencio
boyrich chapter 17 . 2/11
This is good. I hope to see the next chapter soon.
werd me chapter 1 . 1/20
TBH I went and got caught up with the story on spacebattles and now *Spoilers* I'm wishing Taylor had managed to keep her identity a secret longer and started dating Amy as Taylor and Amyclone as Marceau not realizing that they were separate people for a bit just that they acted different in different situations leading up to a Amy/Taylor,Marceau/Amyclone although i have no idea how that would actually work out in the timeline.
Greatazuredragon chapter 17 . 1/13
Really liked your story so far, Taylor powers are interesting but not overpowered and the fact she has to act as a mime to use them is also a great idea. The twist of her powers afecting her voice even after the healing was a nice touch as well.
Great work, keep it up.
Greatazuredragon chapter 14 . 1/13
Very good, loved their reactions to the note and flowers, wonder how Taylor will react to Panacea.
Greatazuredragon chapter 13 . 1/13
Very good work, keep it up.
Greatazuredragon chapter 8 . 1/13
You did well with the bank job. I liked the way Taylor interacted with her powers. Also wonder how the lack of Tattletale telling Panacea some hard truths will affect her long term.
Good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 4 . 1/13
Beware the evil mimes! XD
Interesting idea, good story so far, nice work.
Hebi chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
Love this on the threads; hope you find further inspiration.
Eipok chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Again, far too quick and far too little detail. I didn't realize Taylor had different powers until she used them, and that's really something that should have been covered when she GOT her powers. You also don't describe her costume AT ALL, and the only reason we know it's mime-related is because Regent says so.

If you want to try to write fanfiction for a written work, I'd suggest that you at least attempt to match the quality of that written work.
Eipok chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
That technical glitch was far too convenient for my tastes, especially given that it's related to Panacea, and I can only hope that Director Piggy isn't too slow to realize that Panacea hasn't healed Taylor once Panacea gets back to Brockton Bay.

Also, you say Taylor got powers, but you didn't mention what they were and you didn't show her finding out about them or testing them or anything else of the sort. It isn't until the next chapter that we're even able to begin to infer what her powers are, which seems like very lazy writing to me.
Lina esrevnI chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
just favorited this here it's really far behind the prom set up isn't it
Luke Dragneel chapter 17 . 10/28/2014
Wow, you really need to update this here, maybe add in Omake chapters to add in and break up the crazy that happens in the later chapters, that and it'd be a shame to keep it from the FFers.
Oh, since I caught you here, can you explain why every time I try to make a profile on SB it gives me an error page.
Gremlin Jack chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
This is a very well-written story, although I still feel a little dirty because I'm rooting for a mime...
Zaralann chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
Nice!
Kokuyoseki no tsubasa chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Amazing fic, I love the mime theme. Keep up the great work.