Reviews for Silencio
yukicrewger2 chapter 10 . 6/5
isn't SpecificProtagonist Maddison?
I don't know why I laughed at the *honk honk*
Mike chapter 1 . 4/27
Powerset is too strong, characterization is mostly wrong. Language is not very good, too (thankfully, there are few grammar mistakes, at least).
The idea of mime theme isn't bad, but the author didn't manage to make it work. :(
Wolfsbane93 chapter 17 . 3/3
Love it hope it gets updated soon.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 17 . 2/10
Very good
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 1 . 1/21
Are you trying to convince me that the entire reason that Taylor will be a mute in this story is because the Director sent an email and a random software glitch kept Panacea from receiving it? Really?
shugokage chapter 17 . 10/1/2016
Wow nice job on this story and chapter! Also great job choice with the telekinesis which can fit Taylor's skill set!
FelixtheSax chapter 17 . 7/28/2016
Ooh... That Heathers comment was a nice brutal punch to end it. Lol. Exactly his kind of jibe though. Great story.
epain chapter 17 . 7/13/2016
This is an interesting story. Please continue writing.
Forsaken139 chapter 10 . 6/23/2016
[Cackles] Having Taylor *honk* in the message boards is amazing.
Forsaken139 chapter 6 . 6/23/2016
Apathy may be death; at least social detachment leads to opportunities for trickery.
Rasengalia chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
I absolutely love this story and the direction it's going. Please continue
Chrome Cheetah chapter 17 . 5/24/2016
Can't wait for more!
Rain Addict CM chapter 17 . 4/21/2016
Ok, so I kinda love this story...
I hope you come back to this someday soon.
Loyaltothelegion chapter 17 . 2/11/2016
Dammit I kinda liked Taylor silent, but I hope she keeps it up with her mime persona. Which is hilarious (ly broken), and I'm really glad the figh with Uber and L33t turned out so well.

Fun power mixed with a rebellious "fuck the government" Taylor is fun to read, and I'm really hoping to see her Armsmaster interact. He'd probably break down when exposed to her utter madness.

I also kind of want her to be in a group with some empire capes during the whole gang war phase, just to see reactions to Taylor. I really like how you've made the characters interact.