Reviews for The Amazing Saiyaman
RapingBagels chapter 4 . 23h
You should update soon because despite all the hate your getting its actually a pretty good story
LegendOfTomorrow chapter 4 . 4/18
Yeah, you got me hooked now!
Just shut the fuck up gohan and Videl fans you just can't be happy that gohan is paired with someone else majority of the fanfics are g/v so go read that instead of acting like a bunch of crybaby children I like the g/v pairing in the anime and manga but not in all fan fictions authors should think of pairing gohan with other characters so there is a variety even I actually think erasa lime or zangya would be perfect for gohan lol
Goldenfightergirl chapter 4 . 2/26
I'm beginning to love Gohan and Erasa pairings. So when is your next update?
Ky111 chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Great story, it's so hard to find Gohan and Erasa pairings which I think is a much better match.

I like the whole Gohan taking charge of his life and doing what he wants not what someone else is pushing/forcing him to do, I also like that he's keeping up his training (even though this doesn't seem to be a big point for the story, always thought Gohan should of become a SS4, that would of been so bad ass plus maintained his status as the strongest. So terrible the depth he fell between the Cell and High school saga's, Ultimate was cool in Buu saga but ended terribly like how was Gohan not apart of the final fight but instead designated lead cheerleader, I mean come on Vegeta was there [which was cool he deserved to be there and deserved to be stronger than he was that was a rip how far behind Goku he fell] and even that fool Hercule was there but not Gohan).

Anyway rambling great work and looking forward to seeing more.

Later.
SaintMichael95 chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Wow, that was awesome! I love how Gohan and Erasa connect. Its like they can read each other really well. Terrific story and I cant wait for more! I hope you dont abandon it as its been a couple months since the last update.. :'(
angry chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
You bastard. Why have you got Videl in your list of characters? I don't want to find UTTER SHIT like this because you don't know what category your ''story''(i.e pile of dog shit) belongs in!
This ''pairing'' is RETARDED and would never work. You have Gohan COMPLETELY OOC but then, that's a given, considering the ludicrous pairing. There's absolutely no point to ANYTHING you write.
Stop wasting everyone's time, including your own, and find something better to do with your life.
Your lemons also suck BIG TIME.
You should just give up; you can't write.

Seriously, you need to stop polluting the website with rubbish like this. It's embarrassing. YOU'RE embarrassing.
You obviously have a thing for average-looking, bubble-headed, short-haired blonde girls, considering how you are obviously taken with this slut Erasa.
So, why don't you go out and get a girl who fits that description, and stop trying live out your fantasies through Gohan. Stop pairing him with that slut because it does not work. He belongs with Videl all the way.
Don't like it? Tough. That's what Akira Toriyama decided and canon is CANON.
It doesn't matter what you imagine.
Erasa's just an insignificant filler character and, if you'll wrack your head and think back to the series, he doesn't show ANY interest in her even when she throws herself at him.
You may as well write GohanXSharpener.
Heck, . At least has some sort of actual role to play in the series, dumbass.
I've a good mind to report this on the grounds of your crappy, gratuitous ''lemons''.
You're sickening chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
I am reporting this story, it's rubbish
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
u left this shit on standby, bitch,. so u can sit on your hole, dumb ass. cliff hangers r never a good thing bitch!
Gohan X Harem : add Graphic sex Scene Actoin.
thebehr247 chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Just found your story, but I absolutely love it. Hope to see more soon.
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
Damn you left me hangin xD Great story thus far!
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Ka Me...Ha Me...Ha! :P
karthik9 chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
RKF22 chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Awesome work can't wait for more
izzyrawr chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Yes! Love your story! Personally, I never really liked Videl, so I'm fine with GH/any females, heck even OC's, except Videl. Not only is GH/VI pairing over done, but she basically pushed herself on him in the series.

Sooooo, keep going! Not only are you great at writing, but this story seems original so I like it!

Most of the people commenting about this not being a GH/VI shouldn't even be complaining. It's clear they aren't the pairing. They should just keep on searching for a different fic with the GH/VI pairing. There's already an abundance in them, so it shouldn't be that hard.