Reviews for The Language of Love
Lucy chapter 1 . 7/11/2018
This story is adorable but CRINGE GOOGLE TRANSLATE ALERT.
Lonelysong22 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Hey ! I love this one-shot of yours, it really is well-written (well, except the fact that Levi is a bit OOC but I guess it's kinda normal with a plot like this one :3)
And since I'm French U wanted to give you the right translations of the French sentences:
"He'll love me no matter what" is "Peu importe ce qui [arrivera], il m'aimera" (as "no matter what doesn't really have any good French translations, it can mean "no matter what [happens]" which is "peu importe ce qui [arrivera]" in French )
"Je t'aime trop" actually is kind of familiar. You would translate it into "I love you too much" in a very familiar sense. I think "Je t'aime tellement" would be better (which is more like "I love you so much") but that's up to you it isn't grammatically incorrect but it kind of bothered me
And everything else is perfect ! :3 never thought Google Translate actually could translate anything xD
Stavroula G chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
The words that Levi said to Petra...

Amazing!
lollipop'525 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
J'adore ta fanfiction et moi qui suis française je peux te dire que c'était géniale :) mais par contre évite d'utiliser google traduction y fait parfois des betises et sa veut rien xD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I understood a bit of it, but not too much.
Awesome one-shot though! I really love it.
One Bright Light chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Hah, that was great! Levi seems a bit OOC because he just went for it... then again, that's pretty IC for him. Meh, I liked it anyways. :)
I'm pretty sure all your French is correct... I'm learning French at school and I could make sense of most of the words (the others I didn't know), so great job!
fifi chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
he is goog at French and they are soooo cute :))
eva chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
That was so cute! Cx
kika567 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
SO CUTE
Writingone chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This is so cute. Oh god so kawai it make me hurt!
Egyptian Samurai chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Aww... That was really cute. I really enjoyed this story friend. Hope to read more Levi x Petra stories from you soon, because that's how both AWESOME and AMAZING they are! Petra x Levi are probably one of the best SnK couples created, but more specifically one of the cutest couples in anime history. Peace...m ;-)

Egyptian Samurai... ;-)