Reviews for Dragon's silence
Crystalice24201 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I would love a shounen-ai version, if it's not too much to ask for, hasn't already been requested, and/or has already been written :D

I feel bad for asking that, though.

I loved this story very much
The Meta chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Although I would prefer Lance as a boy (hint hint... waiting for the shonen-ai version), its still cute to see him as a girl I guess. Guess its cause I'm a girl. Anyway, this was an uber good fic and I continue to read all the championshipping fics you have.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
It's good but...since Lance isn't a boy, the fun's kinda...out.
Dead Cat chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
I'm still waiting for the shonen-ai version Shadow. Have i mentioned to you yet that i LOVE you Championshipping? It makes me happy :) pur

D.C.
Dark-Magician-41 chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
DM41: Great story.

Rei: One Question.

DM41: What?

Rei: is lanea a girl in the story?

DM41: ?_? I gess so?

Both: Email us the answer!
Cessie chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Lol nice little twist! I liked that! that was good!
Shenya chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
...someone actually protested shonen-ai? *blinks* That's just weird. Or maybe not weird in the Pokemon section, but... I got here from the Yugioh section. You'll have to look for _long_ if you want to find a well-written het fic there. .~ *is guilty of contributing to the amount of shonen-ai/yaoi fics*

So did you write a shonen-ai version of this? It'd certainly be fun... *giggles* I mean, Lance/Ash? Wow... That just fits so well I'm surprised there's not hundreds of fics like that out there. ;; I'm nearly inspired to write a fic of my own with that pairing, but... I really don't know that much about the tv series, I've only played the games. But I guess it'd be possible even like that... *has numerous ideas floating around in her head*

...there's more to these fics? *goes to read them/it*
Minty-Fivestar chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Such a twist... But I like it. I guess I can see your point on how Lance could be a girl, though I much prefer him as a boy (cause I'm a girl! _)...

This explains a lot more! I really like how you write this, as I understand, you go off the manga (or something like that) for your references? _ I like it! NOW I can go on to "Dragon's Love", and after that, "Dragon's Mastery", right? I'm really enjoying this, please keep up all your great work! See ya!

-Samantha McPhoenix (aka Pichu*Star)

PS: I'm not one for the Championshippy-ness, but you do it so well that I can't help but like it. _ Good job!
Guy Shani chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
go phantomness
yanneng chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Its so Kaiwaii! So cute!

But...I still cannot imagine Lance as a girl...he is so cool when he is a guy...

Well, write more! I really enjoyed it! _
citrus luver chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
I actually read this fic a long time ago and I thought I reviewed it but it turns out I didn't. So I'll review it now. Me like it. It's really good. It makes so much sense now that you have Dragon's Love out. Everything makes so much sense and this is really really cute. What still isn't clear to me is why did Lance and Ash die? This is Ash as none Red right? Dragon's Love was his first carnation right? I'm so confused. So he didn't live with Lance? Ash didn't fight Lance with Blue, Green, and Yellow right? Me like this fic. It's really, really cute.
animekid chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Ha! I read this and dragon's tears in one night...X_X gugh. Why? Why? do you write this stuff..um *cough* Hehe, sorry for the rant. This is pretty good, (championshipping is a new thing!) and this fic showed I need to really get off my butt to finish my OLD pokemon fic, (wrote it during the Very begining of the Johto series.)
aZnpRyD chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
teehee* sho kooL! D shO gOOd! haha yeah~~ hmm.. if you could, iz it ok if i have a shonen-ai verison? i juz cant stand/imagine lance as a grl
aZnpRyD chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
wEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~ DD

kkiiikkkkaaaaassssssssssss!

KIKASSSSSSS!

ahahha

buh i still imagine lance as a dude... itsss sEK-C-eR seXiER! D
The Pokemon Reader chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
GOD! YOU NEED TO KEEP WRITING, WOMAN! YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO KEEP WRITING STORIES LIKE THIS! (But not always with Ash and Lance) Well, BYE!