Reviews for From the Valleys to the Heavens
Ricee chapter 15 . 10/18
I thought her name was Ur, not Ul
Ricee chapter 13 . 10/18
natsu did, in fact challenge erza in this fic, idk why you said he didn't
yochan123 chapter 12 . 10/6
Awwww but it’s a good lesson for the dumb idiots

Like think about fucking property destruction
yochan123 chapter 9 . 10/6
Good of her to knock sense into these dumb knuckleheads
yochan123 chapter 3 . 10/6
I feel like I’m reconsidering now cuz natsu is such a dumbass I’m losing brain cells reading about him

He’s worse than luffy and naruto combined
yochan123 chapter 2 . 10/6
Soooo glad she is wearing better and more combat fitting clothing cuz the canon fan service was disgusting. Idk how Lucy would fight earring a mini skirt and having her boobs fall out

Nice of her to get more keys and get stronger cuz celestial magic ain’t no dragon slayer magic nor erza’s requip
yochan123 chapter 1 . 10/6
Yeah hopefully no more weak wimpy useless canon Lucy

I hated that! But seriously tho celestial magic is pretty weak cuz she can’t do anything by herself alas
emmiekins20 chapter 28 . 10/5
Please please oh PLEASE update my beautiful favourite Author! This is my favourite other then daughter of fire by justjstuff and she hasn’t updated in ages *cue sad face emoji rite here insert 10 times*
emmiekins20 chapter 28 . 10/4
Daaaammmiiittt I need a Lucy and Lisanna meet fast but so long a time I’m probs not gonna read that whaaaaaa cries PLEASE don’t say you’ve given up the fanfic
emmiekins20 chapter 13 . 9/20
Watch the anime black butler it’s fucking awesome
emmiekins20 chapter 9 . 9/19
YESSSS ERZAAAAAAA
emmiekins20 chapter 8 . 9/19
Make it a slow burn then like on 30 or something if your still unsure if there friends or gonna get together but I’m honestly hoping for natsu or Loki
Auxillium chapter 20 . 8/21
Let me make this abundantly clear, this is a good story and i enjoy it. However this is a fucking insane person plot, with mary sue and ooc characters. But i dont think thats what im reading this for, nor what you wrote it for. You're a good writer and I hope you make life a fun place for yourself.
Hold up. Is Natsu becoming yandere? Literally him saying he wants “Lucy” to only rely on him. Woah. Btw. This is an amazing story! I love it so much! Although, I’m really hoping that she tells everyone the truth soon because it will help her so much in the future and it won’t end up being discovered at the worst possible moment. Like, an enemy exposing her secret during a battl to weaken the trust everyone has for Lucy. I’m so ready for more chapters of this if you choose to do so! Have a great day!
tiffanyblue89717 chapter 28 . 4/12
I'm absolutely loving this story so far! I like your reasoning for all the changes and I think that the characters being OOC generally make sense. I found the omakes and the part where every character was explaining what they thought about Lucy really funny, especially Happy. I can't wait to see more of this!