Reviews for Azeroth's disciple
Matrixskater chapter 9 . 3/4
so far interesting reading , i look forward to the continuation of this story .
nezrel chapter 9 . 2/21
I really like what you are doing here. Instead of usual aged and powerful Harry going to Azeroth you are dealing with the story in exact opposite way.

I hope you will continue this as it's quite entertaining and promises pain for everyone who shall cross him.
powermachine79 chapter 9 . 2/4
quite an intriguing story can't wait to read more of it :)

will it be a harem since he have many titles?

will he go back to azeroth later in the story?

keep up the great work :)
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
Please replace the dashes you're using for speech with quotation marks.
Rakaan chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
While I don't mind the premise, I do have a little criticism. She couldn't understand the letter as it was an unknown to her...but she could read his name? Why assume it's his name if she can't? Could have easily come to the conclusion that it just said something generic like "Courage" or something. Not that I think it should mind you, I'm just nit-picking at this because you'd already established she couldn't read the letter and therefore shouldn't have been able to read his name.
serialkeller chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
If they saw what was in voldie's memories, they should know that he won't have any power until he is 17 in his homeworld so why the hell would they send him back there?
Shadowsmage chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
good start !
plums chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
I still say your scenes/chapters are way too short, and there's not nearly enough "warcraft" elements seen. Right now he just seems like an arrogant kid who knows things he honestly shouldn't, like pureblood etiquette here.
Yinko chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
How does Harry know his own name? Shouldn't he think it's whatever Jaina named him?
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
interesting
Zense chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
great cant wait for more.
sara.loche.37 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Io stavo leggendo la tua versione in italiano visto che non capisco la lingua straniera era bella qui con la traduzione nn la comprendo bene e mi chiedevo se la metterai in ORA su efp.
sara.loche.37 chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Io
Talon5Krrde chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
Oh, poor Draco... Well, not really.

Is his family going to be poor?

More please!

Very good story!

By the way, why lion and not frost saber as an animal form?
DonPJuan chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
keep up the great work, I hope to see more in the future.