Reviews for Be Mine!
ZeroDragonFlame chapter 2 . 3/31
i hope you update this story and and Naze in the harem the reaction of Zenkichi of the thought that his life is literarily in her hand and has to kiss to live would be awesome.
Hope youll post another ch cause its really good
maso250 chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
I do not read many medals box fan fictions and I have never read maga tsuki. Despite this I hope to read more of this story in the future.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
this is awesome gonna search that other series now!
Ddragon21 chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
lol I hope you update this.
dragon-cloud16 chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
I like this, especially since this would be another way to screw with the perfect Medeka in a way she never would have expected. Hell, Shiranua would have joined in just for that alone. Not to mention all of the other divinity that will probably show up at all will just be more fuel for the fire. I almost feel sorry for the girl except for the fact that she is supposed to be perfect but is flawed in multiple areas. And feeling sorry for Zenkichi is going to be normal since he is stuck literally in the middle/crossfire due to the curse. I hope to see this updated in the future.
Mistletainn chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Yep, not top material, but ain't half-bad either. So far, the characterization was quite accurate. I wonder how you'll deviate from canon, I hope you'll update soon.
amused chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
This reeks of mad brilliance
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
I can't wait when the next chapter comes out
lhklan The Unpronounceable chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
You're right Anshin'in san. This just turned into a shitty love comedy.
And guess what, you're his mentor. Aka you're included in too!
Nasha Rei-Kun chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Loving how well Ajimu basically F***ed up. Also I can't freaking WAIT for When he has to go to school. THAT my dear author is going to be downright hilarious!

Let's see, reactions from these people will be nothing but pure FUN:

Kumagawa

Akune

Naze

Shiranui

Ajimu (of course)

And Finally

Medaka (And considering that this is during they're little 'bout, well, thats bound to set up misunderstandings GALORE!)

Please update soon my cheeks are close to friggin' BURSTING from the laughter of the future
Lucem Yoru chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Hahah, oh this should be fun. I look forward to seeing what will happen next.
lhklan The Unpronounceable chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
... Well, poor Zenkichi.

Out of curiosity though, how many girls are interested in him? Hypothetically aside from the goddess and medaka, of course.
Akytsu Frozen chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
interesting fic lets see what is there to see about! XD!
AJ Katon chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Sign me up, Lunatic. Sign me up.

Can't wait to see how to take one of the controversial parts of Medaka Box. Though I think this could've been a bit longer to exposit on the current circumstances.