Reviews for Mother of Neverland
Ghostkid33 chapter 3 . 7/16
When is chapter four coming? I just checked your last update and saw it's been over a year now since you worked on this story. I love the drama fluff you're building up in the story with Jane's motherly interaction with the Lost Boys as she continues to nurse Peter back to health. I watched your trailer on YouTube again and can just picture the rest of the plot unfold as Jane moves further along in her adventure to help Peter and protect him and the Lost Boys from an upcoming struggle with Hook. I understand how bad writer's block can get sometimes...I just finished suffering from a bout of it myself with the recent story I'm writing, but I hope you can overcome it and continue this wonderful fanfic! It would be ashamed if it were left abandoned...
peblezQ chapter 3 . 5/8
I read this a year ago, and I stumbled upon your video on YouTube again at 1:30am and re-read this. It's sad to see that a year later, you haven't updated this story. I totally understand though because I have the same problem as you where I can't finish a lot of stuff I start working on. I'm sure a lot of people (including myself) would be willing to help finish your story with you. This is good enough to be a legit sequel to Return to Nederland. Keep up the good work, and message me if you'd consider some help because this story is too good to be left in purgatory.

- Pebbs
Ribon95 chapter 3 . 3/29
awww i love this!
Hollowg1rl chapter 3 . 3/11
This is such a lovely story! Even if its awhile yet before another chapter, if you even feel the need to update again, I enjoyed what you wrote, very well done!
QueenofSilver chapter 3 . 1/19
Okay, okay. I know I already reviewed this story, but holy crap it's amazing! Please please update as soon as possible. One update would make my day, so please pleas update? I love how well you pay attention to detail, and how well you use your verbs and adjectives. Your a perfect role model for writing, thanks for posting what you did, and thanks for being amazing.
Moongrl088 chapter 3 . 1/7
Will you update again? Soon? Or maybe I can help? Its such a good story idea! Please don't end it here!
Roronoa D. Lucy chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
Oh i totally love it! i can't wait for your next update!
QueenofSilver chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
This story is absolutely amazing! Oh I love it! It's so cute and so imaginative. Well done, it's perfect! Update soon please! I can't wait!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
Please update soon this is really good!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
Update! Please and very soon!
Jean Armour chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Is that guy in the icon for the story Cedric from Sofia the First? Because that's who he looks like! If not, who is he?
Selinae2014 chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
Oh my god. This is amazing! I like the writing style, and I like how the setting isn't all happy-go-lucky as in most fanfics.
ForgetfulDaffodil chapter 3 . 4/30/2015
I love your story, it's so cute! When I first read it I was like *Squeee*, keep up the good work
DisneyGirl10 chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
Aww, I liked this Lost Boys/Jane moment.
I want more.
kininu chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
Glad you are back. This is such a sweet story so far and I'd hate for it to become abandoned. I look forward to more.