Reviews for Mother of Neverland
QueenofSilver chapter 1 . 8/28
This story is absolutely amazing! Oh I love it! It's so cute and so imaginative. Well done, it's perfect! Update soon please! I can't wait!
Please update soon this is really good!
Update! Please and very soon!
Charlotte Anne Thornton chapter 1 . 6/10
Is that guy in the icon for the story Cedric from Sofia the First? Because that's who he looks like! If not, who is he?
Selinae2014 chapter 3 . 5/15
Oh my god. This is amazing! I like the writing style, and I like how the setting isn't all happy-go-lucky as in most fanfics.
ForgetfulDaffodil chapter 3 . 4/30
I love your story, it's so cute! When I first read it I was like *Squeee*, keep up the good work
DisneyGirl10 chapter 3 . 4/24
Aww, I liked this Lost Boys/Jane moment.
I want more.
kininu chapter 3 . 4/21
Glad you are back. This is such a sweet story so far and I'd hate for it to become abandoned. I look forward to more.
brooklynn.meyer.9 chapter 3 . 4/21
Yay I'm excited to see another chapter :). It was nice to see a different emotion for slightly than what any of the Peter Pan movies have shown. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Izumi17 chapter 3 . 4/21
One word: BEAUTIFUL! please conitnue...
bladewolf2038 chapter 3 . 4/21
This is a really good start to a great story! :) I love Jane and Peter fanfics, not like I don't love Wendy and Peter either. I like them both the same. Oh look im rambling lol my apologies. But yes, great story. Cant wait to keep reading it :)
Bladewolf2038
Lylex96 chapter 3 . 4/21
Oooohhhhh! New chapter! I loved this! Please have him wake up soon!
AzureB chapter 2 . 4/18
This story is just amazing, I just wish there were more chapters
Loralata chapter 2 . 4/9
Please keep writing! I adore the trailer you made and would love to read the whole thing :3
beauty and the beast master chapter 2 . 3/9
please hurry up and finish this story.