Reviews for Finding the Way
Sefera chapter 28 . 9/15
Very good! I’m favoriting this, I look forward to more in the future, should you ever choose to continue it...
Spidey-phd chapter 23 . 9/13
Uh... you've had some weird relationship stuff in this story but Vista (who looks like she is eleven) getting into a relationship with Dean...?
Piggot still is single. So is she going to hook up with Behemoth or The Simurgh?
Spidey-phd chapter 7 . 9/13
Gotta admit that this team-up of powers is amazing
Draco Victorious chapter 28 . 6/12
reminds me of another story, hive daughter, where Taylor sets up internet access in the birdcage
Draco Victorious chapter 23 . 6/12
oh God what do wr even call that ship? Halbitch? Bitchmaster? Catchen? I don't know and I don't care but I love it
Draco Victorious chapter 19 . 6/12
ah, finally, an armsmaster that understands efficient speech. gets told she doesn't understand meaningless talk, removes meaningless talk
Draco Victorious chapter 17 . 6/12
but vicky, why not both?
Draco Victorious chapter 11 . 6/12
I love a well written Rachel, she's not an idiot, just very direct
Draco Victorious chapter 7 . 6/12
hell yeah, mental link and a Trump: yes rating when combined
Draco Victorious chapter 5 . 6/12
hell yeah, super broken power combo. now all we need is a mental link and no one and nothing will be safe
Draco Victorious chapter 4 . 6/12
loving the story, Taylor who can find anything (she knows about?) Danny who can move anything he knows the location of.
Crimson chapter 7 . 4/14
I see your shotgun and raise you an assault rifle.
Innieminnie chapter 24 . 4/15
Heh, no classic shower scene for Taylor xD
Innieminnie chapter 23 . 4/15
Ick, romance. Well, at least everyone gets their happy ever after heh.
Innieminnie chapter 15 . 4/14
...Are we gonna pretend that Glory Girl isn't playing with Dean's feelings right now, and it's totally okay and even funny to Taylor that she's cheating on him? Other than that bit, I really enjoyed this. I would even overlook such things usually, but I felt it had to be said.