Reviews for Finding the Way
LordGrimstorm chapter 29 . 10/4
This story has been great so far. I question some of the decisions that have been made by certain characters over the last few chapters; they had a good thing going and allowed an accident to blow out of proportion and put an end to that good thing, and I can't see what they've done since then being turned back on a way to return them to a good light in the eyes of the PRT and many of their friends and allies might be pit into compromising positions, when some of them have only just gotten their lives set on a positive track, which really won't be fair to those people. And they said they weren't going to turn around and become villains, but what they're doing right now is definitely a crime. The PRT would be justified in taking measures, at this point. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next! Thanks for sharing!
paueorr chapter 1 . 10/1
I just found a fic over on AO3 with this title. IF you publish there under the pseudonym Axxor, disregard this note.
I mention it because it is (at least in the first couple of chapters) a word for word copy of this fic here, with a bit of Taylor-Danny incest for flavoring. I wanted to bring it to your attention, because of that.
-Paul
Lazerwolf2000 chapter 29 . 8/8
Love it !
Corwyn chapter 29 . 7/29
I'm loving this story so far. I'm so very glad to see its last-updated date being the current year. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Corwyn chapter 14 . 7/29
OMG did I ever love the invisible Coil war! Wow!
Ghost Angel14 chapter 3 . 7/5
Ya see, this just illustrates one of the reasons why, in canon, I don't like Taylor. She did herself, no favors with the whole bullying thing. Kept her dad at a distance the whole time and didn't even try to confide in him.

Then, joined the Undersiders also not telling him, and when he finally got wise to it and started asking questions, she gets mad at him, like he's in the wrong! And then just left him, all alone. Nah bro, canon Taylor is wack. I like fics like this where she actually trusts and confides in her dad, makes her seem like less of jerk.
ggf1 chapter 29 . 5/17
wow
I was reading. the latest and noticed that many of the stories were updated in the last few months. being as you are one of my favorite authors I started reading and finally got to this story.

I had favored it a while ago
I need a new ranking. 'was good, got a lot better'

I really like how their powers combine.
I like that they handled a bunch of bad guys and are now going after the 'good' right... guys

Thanks
H Max Marius chapter 27 . 4/25
To da MOON Kaiser! To da MOON!
RunOnSentences chapter 18 . 4/25
Who the fuck actually says big bro
Morbious20 chapter 29 . 4/22
Good chapter .
Andorxor chapter 9 . 4/9
Lets. introduce the endbringers to the sun limitless?
shit
Well... This is bad irrelevant filler. Pretty terribly plotted.
d8rkforcen1ght7 chapter 19 . 2/24
Are Armsmaster and Hellhound bonding?
d8rkforcen1ght7 chapter 2 . 2/23
Ya know what? I'm gonna say it cause it needs to be said and I haven't said it yet. Sophia Hess is a grade A, no good, completely irredeemable (unless AU) peice of crap... wait that's offensive to crap. I thought of another word but that'd offend Rachel...