Reviews for espoir
Etta.Ju chapter 2 . 5/29
Great story! Thank you!
Paul Lenzen chapter 2 . 4/25
Really good but I need more please!
Rainbow Prime chapter 2 . 4/7
This isn't complete! So why does it say complete?
FFLover 4ever chapter 2 . 3/22
Ah. Vader is now living with the consequences of having two teenage daughters that are part of a rebellion. This is even more amusing than Vader living through just having Leia as a daughter. Hope you update with a new chapter even though you said it was complete.
z chapter 2 . 2/5
Please continue the story!
Need to see what happen next!
werewolf hunter chapter 2 . 1/6
I like this story you should update this... even through you haven't for awhile
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
LOL now Vader and Leia are gonna have to learn how to get along!
BTW wouldn't Endor reveal the new Death Star being built?
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I HOPE Lou and Leia are pregnant by their Corellian lovers! Their father would have a heart attack! (after he flew into a murderous rage)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2017
Love this!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2017
This is at once unbearably cute and weirdly fitting of the characters at the same time. I would LOVE to see more of this in the future.
rAFiTheWaNDerER chapter 2 . 9/30/2017
this fic gives me diabetes. more please! _
AlwaysDreaming chapter 2 . 8/26/2017
More! Please, more! I need to know what happens next!
David12leca chapter 2 . 8/22/2017
NEED MORE omfg how good was this i could read the way you write theses characters with them going shopping or playing chess you brought humor with a real sense of honor to Vader and brings out the cool little things it would be like having the second(first) most powerful man in the galaxy as your father ty so much for this.
SpellCleaver chapter 2 . 8/10/2017
I absolutely loved this story - especially the first chapter, with Vader just being so, so confused. Han getting frustrated because Luke and Leia aren't saying anything was hilarious as well. Overall, this was a very well written and entertaining fic. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2017
*excited squealing*
I hadn't expected to ever see more of this, but I am /so/ delighted to be surprised~! I love it!