Reviews for espoir
Love this!
This is at once unbearably cute and weirdly fitting of the characters at the same time. I would LOVE to see more of this in the future.
rAFiTheWaNDerER chapter 2 . 9/30
this fic gives me diabetes. more please! _
AlwaysDreaming chapter 2 . 8/26
More! Please, more! I need to know what happens next!
David12leca chapter 2 . 8/22
NEED MORE omfg how good was this i could read the way you write theses characters with them going shopping or playing chess you brought humor with a real sense of honor to Vader and brings out the cool little things it would be like having the second(first) most powerful man in the galaxy as your father ty so much for this.
SpellCleaver chapter 2 . 8/10
I absolutely loved this story - especially the first chapter, with Vader just being so, so confused. Han getting frustrated because Luke and Leia aren't saying anything was hilarious as well. Overall, this was a very well written and entertaining fic. :)
*excited squealing*
I hadn't expected to ever see more of this, but I am /so/ delighted to be surprised~! I love it!
*maniacal laughter*
stuckunderwater chapter 2 . 5/15
This is wonderful
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 2 . 5/8
Oh my goodness! I LOVE this! I've never read a story like this, but I love it! Please, please, please write more!

God Bless.
Tauriel Skywalker
I love how Vader takes a grudging liking to Luke before he even finds out she's his daughter! And thanks for all the unexpected humor, too. :)
the17thmuse chapter 2 . 4/11
If only this happened in canon...
T chapter 2 . 2/28
I would love to see Luke training with Yoda.
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
I don't usually enjoy gender swapping fanfic, but this was delightful! Fem!Luke changes the interactions with Vader in some unexpected but touching ways, for instance Vader's determination to protect her from the emperor. Your writing style is engaging and the plot flows at a good pace. The only flaws I noticed are that occasionally you use a wrong word, for example when Leia and Han are arguing on Hoth and you write that Leia's tone "broke" no room for argument. The correct word is "brooked". This may just be due to auto complete errors. The second thing that threw me out of the story was a couple of references that are completely impossible in canon. I know Star Wars is a complicated universe and I don't mind authors deliberately changing things or even making mistakes, especially with all the EU/Legends details, but I did laugh at the image of a Star Destroyer landing on a planet, especially since Vader's flagship is a Super Star Destroyer. Also, I would be surprised if the Alliance could have had a base on Endor, since that's where the second Death Star was built and its protective shield was generated from the moon's surface. I only point these out because they are both from OT movie canon, so they're something even a casual reader might notice.

Those (I assure you, very minor) caveats aside, I would love to read another chapter taking us through ROTJ. I know it's a huge undertaking, but this chapter doesn't really feel finished and your story is intriguing enough that I would love to find out what happens next. I particularly want to know whether Vader survives and how Palpatine is defeated. In hopes that you'll add another chapter someday, I'm adding this to my follows, despite the fact that it's marked complete.
Karakot chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
this is so good. I love it. good luck on this story. deidra