Reviews for espoir
LONE RANGER 97 chapter 2 . 8/6
Dear God I can only imagine how much Vader wants to mount solo's head on a wall... There are many and I mean many ways to get on Vader's bad side but there's only one way to get at the top of his kill as soon as possible shit list and Han Solo completely unwittingly did it AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH He's f****** Darth Vader's, daughter He's f****** Darth Vader's daughter
the.apple.seed chapter 2 . 8/23/2021
My goodness are you funny. I love Vader just having Jix... join the Alliance. To babysit. For Vader. I love how exasperated Vader is. The amount of sympathy I feel for that man is... not expected. What a chapter!
the.apple.seed chapter 1 . 8/23/2021
My goodness is this work a piece of art!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2021
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUDGE!?
lylianneLily5961 chapter 2 . 4/21/2021
Its amazing! Dad Vader is the best Vader and with two daugters hes going to became total crazy. I really would like to read a "talk" between Vader and Han about how it happened that Leia is pregnat. I hope that maybe you will decide to continue this story. Wish you best!
Azera-v chapter 2 . 9/29/2020
So sad that there isn't more. I adore Daddy Vader.
AddictionProblems21 chapter 2 . 6/30/2020
He so cute with themmmm
mirasecret chapter 1 . 6/17/2020
i'm laughing so hard, i just found this really funny for some reason...
laelruin chapter 2 . 5/17/2020
Please continue this! It's amazing! The relationships and situations are awesome and hilarious! Can't wait to see what you come up with next. XD
L
laelruin chapter 1 . 5/17/2020
Fantastic! The perfect cover! XD
Fires of Eden Red Rose Aurora chapter 2 . 5/3/2020
I like this. Different, well written and I was enjoying it. Please continue this
MangoSunbeams chapter 2 . 1/10/2020
I wish there was more, this is so cute!
0 chapter 2 . 12/3/2019
I love Fem!Luke/Jix so much! And I love this story! Please update!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2019
OMG! Wish there was more! I love this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2019