Reviews for The Street Performer
Lance58 chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
LOL!.. ahha nice! i think i have the same problem with anna :)) but without the stuttering.. just really nervous and careful somewhat :P.. haha anyway nice story keep it up.. but i wonder how flynn would react that his 50 dollars was the thing that brought them together! :)) that would be a funny story to tell..
FrankySuperCyborg21 chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
I wonder what Punzie found out about Elsa? I'll have to wait to find out )
FrankySuperCyborg21 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Awkward Alert! :)
Kyoko-nyaa chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
cute! I love this. :)) I'll wait until you update. :))
jennifersmith2198 chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
So cuuute! I'm interested in this story. I get the feeling it will turn out amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Hey, I love that game!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Anna got it bad!
Now how is she going to buy a dress for Rapunzel?
Dan-O chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Aaaaaw 3 cute nerdy Anna!

This is an adorable story :)
...but c'mon Rapunzel! Don't leave us hanging :/ what is it?
Claire Cooper chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Yes it's always fair to blame the performer. Anna has a problem but something tells me she doesn't really care too much. Heck if I was in her position I wouldn't care that much xD
AC Frozen chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
nice chapter. Although it's a little confusing going straight from Anna saying "uh.." to Elsa, the skipping to the next day, like what happened? She just left? What were they thinking?
It kind of messed up the flow of the story, because I assumed you were going to continue the conversation into the next chapter. Just my 2 cents
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
love 3
murette chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
This looks interesting. I'll be following this fic from now on. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
Aw they're so cute I'm so fgsdbtgdgh I really like this :D
AC Frozen chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Thanks for the update! Maybe more Elsa/Anna makes a play on the other? Like asking them to coffee or something. I mean everyone's gotta start somewhere when pursuing a pretty girl! ;)
arishin chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
I want to see how their relationship develops its interesting!