Reviews for The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Her Stomach
natt123 chapter 8 . 1/21
Yummy :)
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
love this! so AU! please keep it up!
Alexa1993 chapter 8 . 1/23/2017
Short but sweet!
twinningbigtime chapter 8 . 12/10/2015
Lmao enjoyed that!
SSHG Fic Awards chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Congratulations! This story has been nominated for the 2014 SSHG Fan Fic Awards in the category of "Best Romanace." The nomination period does not end until 29 January, so if you have fics that you feel deserve recognition in the 2014 year, please check out our site and nominate them! A complete list of nominations for each category will be posted on 2 February 2015.

Our award site can be found at .com.

If you wish to decline this nomination and not participate, please email the admins at SSHGficawards . If we do not hear from you we will assume that your nomination has been accepted.

You can also find us on facebook in the closed group "The SSHG Fic Awards."

Have an awesome day!

SSHGFicAward Mods
(TycheSong, AraeOfSomething & Wildcard_fic)
Smithback chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
sweet
Rochester'sJane chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
Fun and saucy!
ZombieMistress chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
Adorable! Love the ending!
Her Royal Goddess chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
This a simply delicious read, I loved it more than the chocolate I'm not allowed to have on my diet. Xx
Her Royal Goddess chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
What a daft, daft man. *Shake head at Severus sadly* Xx
Dagger-Seishin chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
lol could've possibly used one mroe chapter just to show the progressiosn of their relationship... you might want to read your story yourself i think you said at one point she was jelous of the babies. i think! but it's a cute story. and the not able to have kids thing sounds realistic in the muggle world but youd think the magical word woudl have something for that.