Reviews for When She Loved Me
olverabonk chapter 4 . 9/25/2016
I love this drabble. It's perfect and now I absolutely believe that Cedric messes up so often because he IS a powerful sorcerer and has difficulties regarding his control. With Sofia's faith in him, that control will come in time. I would absolutely love this chapter to be built upon. Perhaps a follow up after he does reach his full potential? Regardless, this drabble was great.
guest chapter 9 . 9/20/2016
Wonderful! All the drabbles were wonderful, either being romantic or angry. It would be amazing if you continue writing!
Lucyole chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
very interesting drabbles they are sweet, interesting and funny too.
KwaiiBubbaMew chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
YOU'RE CONTINUING THE STORY! YESSSS because in the first few it didnt rly connect aside from the fact being its cedfia fanfiction (or non-fiction written in the wrong parallel universe :3 ((oh how i wish that was real)))
Unknown lol chapter 9 . 8/11/2015
Do u take requests? If so can u do their first time and first kiss? I love your fics *-*
The Animanga Girl chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
Angst and agony indeed..
The Animanga Girl chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
Ok, this one made me sad
EssGee chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
Assuming it's intentional, VERY GOOD USE OF AMBIGUITY in the last line of this chapter.
Demoness Kneesocks chapter 8 . 4/9/2015
Are you going to write more? Because I am loving this so far!
Rin chapter 8 . 3/24/2015
I want more! 3
Jesus.Lives chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Wow. That last part is powerful.
SwanInProgress chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Ahh! These drabbles are perfect and adorable and angsty and I loved them to bits. It's hard to find good fics for this pairing, so congratulations on creating these lovely drabbles.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
I honestly don't know what to say except WOW!
Nathanial Wellman chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Lol, xD I was watching a TRAILER and then all of a sudden my ship-ness part of my brain was on red alert and then I was forced to ship them... I dont even watch the show either xP
PercilliaJackson4ever chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
i like it up till the history of sofia