Reviews for Help Me Let Go
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
buaa quiero llorar
thoughtsofawanderer01208 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Your story was indeed an eye-opening one. Only a few RK fans tackled this side of Kaoru. Forgetting that she had lost her loved ones also. And it was also sad to say that nobody in her patchwork family ever asked her about that. That's why I admire her a lot. Those smiles that she had freely given to her family for them to feel that everything will be alright hid a deep sorrow on her part. I hope that Watsuki-san could make a side story about her. Anyways, Welcome to RK fandom... I am looking forward to your future stories. Gambatte-ne! :)
SardonyxRosetta chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This was wonderful. Thank you for sharing :)
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
grief is a powerful thing... took me two years to get over my mum's death. my dad's and my two siblings were difficult also. i never knew my grand parents as my parents were much older when i was born and my niece and nephews were older than me. i'm so sorry for your loss, it is something that we aren't created to experience and we really aren't prepared no matter how long an illness causes a loved one to linger, there is never enough preparation. this was a lovely story and very touching. i like this scripture, revelations 21:3,4 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.” -it's only one that gives me a hope that eventually we won't have to experience such loss.

Welcome to the RK fandom! i hope to see more of your work. \o/
a pleasure,
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
ټ
policis chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
1000% like! Rk fans oftentimes forget that Kaoru has lost loved ones too, but she's the one with the brightest smile, courageous girl that she is