Reviews for Age of Miracles
phnxgrl chapter 49 . 2/20
I loved how the Guardians are preparing for the invasion. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 48 . 2/20
I loved how Coulson holds the blueprint. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 47 . 2/7
I loved how Part of the Guardians of the Galaxy along with Alexis and Dr. Strange are in space searching for the Collector's ship. Please continue.
FDWojo chapter 45 . 1/26
I must admit that I was surprised and very glad to see more chapters. Even though I know that RL and other interests can take time away, I'm very glad that you're continuing this story.

I'd like to add my voice (and vote) to those who are requesting the 'GAP' story you spoke of. To be honest, anything you write in this Guardian-verse is good by me, especially if it has the Castle quintet in it.

GO GUARDIAN-VERSE!

Frank
phnxgrl chapter 46 . 1/26
I loved Wong's reaction finding the Eye missing. Please continue.
andrewjeeves chapter 46 . 1/26
Great fic, I'm enjoying every moment of this fic. My preference would be either Capaldi's Doctor or Smith's Doctor for your gap story
Nixweis chapter 45 . 1/25
Interested in a story? Never ;p
phnxgrl chapter 45 . 1/24
I loved how the boys commented on Dr. Strange resemblance to Tony. Too Funny. Please continue.
teazer chapter 45 . 1/24
Interested!
teazer chapter 44 . 1/23
loving dr strange's intro
teazer chapter 26 . 1/22
I'm amazed at not only your world building, from the original four winds series, but your ability to create a great story by weaving several fandoms together (heck, you got me wanting to watch sentinel). Love Darcy's characterization and how Alexis is NOT a happy camper when someone else looks at steve.
Nixweis chapter 44 . 12/11/2016
Really cool au thanks for sharing ur world with us
phnxgrl chapter 44 . 12/3/2016
I loved this inclusion of the Sorcerer Supreme himself Dr. Stephen Strange. I loved it that Rick recognized him and called him Braniac. Please continue.

Question are we going to see your Friendly Neighborhood SpiderMan anytime soon? Since it is logical that Peter Parker would be around especially since Tony Stark is involved.
Okami Princess chapter 44 . 12/3/2016
I thought Dr. Strange was a sorcerer? Unless the words are used interchangeably in the magic community?

And I wouldn't be surprised if there were many 'styles' of magic just as there are many styles of martial arts, with each one of them having their pros and cons. Like the magic style we see in the Dr. Strange movie, from what I can tell from the clips I've seen, seems to be a close to mid range style of magic that deals with dimensions.

I think a good name for that style would be the 'Agamotto' style.

Also, I hope we get to see Tony compliment Stephen on his awesome facial hair since in the comics he recently called himself and Dr. Strange 'Awesome Facial Hair Bros'.
phnxgrl chapter 43 . 8/31/2016
I loved how the planetary shield saved Xander. I loved how the heroes returned to Asgard to regroup and discuss the stones of power and the gauntlet. Please continue.