Reviews for Age of Miracles
FDWojo chapter 49 . 5/26
So, I had only read up to Chapter 30 or so until recently (stupid me for not checking the Castle Crossover section. Doh!)

Anyways, I checked a few days ago and found you are now up to the 49th chapter. As such, I've posted a number of reviews for you about that last bunch of chapters. I really like the fact that you've brought in GotG and Doc Strange. Plus, you've made Raina into a real bad-ass. Well done!

So at this point, the gang has to find some way of evicting the BLACK FOG from Raina, in order to hopefully have her 'working with the good guys' (maybe for the same reason as Loki: below).

But to me, an even bigger problem is going to be Loki. He's not controlled by anything other than revenge, pettiness, greed, and the lust for power (over EVERYONE). So even if they DO put the stone in him, and even IF he agrees that for the moment, the Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend (Guardians and the gang is the first enemy and Thanos is the second enemy), what'll happen once they defeat and/or drive-off Thanos? That will still leave Loki with a stone in his head (the one that Raina has currently). That'll be a tough pickle to be in.

In fact, especially from Raina and Loki, and even from the other 4 carriers, I somehow don't imagine that the stones will stay in their heads for long. Thus, I would guess that once Thanos isn't a threat, all the stones would simple go their own way, irregardless of any of the carriers wishes.

Plus, at the very least, Doctor Strange needs his Eye of Agamotto back. So I guess we'll see. ;-)

Looking forward to more! Please keep 'em coming! Very much enjoying this!

FDWojo chapter 48 . 5/26
Re: your A/N:

That's been understood from the beginning so it's fine. Admittedly, the show (though I keep watching) gets kinda soap-opera-y on occasion, so I prefer your take on things.

:-)

FDWojo chapter 46 . 5/26
I must admit that sometimes I wonder about how some of the powers of these characters work? For instance, how can Ward just leave the shield there without it fading out? And how does the Xandarians leave or arrive at their own planet if need be?

Also, in past chapters, I understand the blessing that Itzuma (?) granted our people. But when they die, why are there ANY remains there? I'm not trying to say that it should be identical, but when Henry dies, EVERYTHING of him vanishes (and only his naked body re-appears. If the Guardians and the others with those blessings or Baron Samedi's coins keep 'dying', doesn't that mean that there's going to be a LOT of bodies and bodily remains left behind? Reading as much of many kinds of stories as I have, the only real reason I can think of to have that happen is so that the other characters who DON'T know about the immortality will see their bodies and cry (along with the reader, if they hadn't already read where the blessing came from) and believe them to be dead, while all us other readers who read EVERYTHING you write will already know that they won't die.

Just two weird things I've wondered about.

With regard to the gap story you're talking about, if it was with Doctor Strange, than I cannot nudge strongly enough for you to do that! But obviously it would be set some amount of time after this story, but still it would be cool. And of course, here I can see you meant Doctor WHO, not STRANGE. Well, as far as Doctor Who goes, I don't really have an opinion. The last time I watched him was for the Doctors 3 and 4, so obviously I'm way out of date. Whichever you choose is fine by me. The idea of the Doctor is the same no matter who you choose, right? Just different adventures, and different companions (whom I don't know any of). Either way, the story title seems quite interesting, so I'll be looking forward to that when you do it.

Lastly, with respect to Doctor Strange and Sìfāng (and I don't want to make this out to be a competition), but…

How do Strange and Sìfāng compare in their abilities? Is Strange more widely rounded, and Sifang has more raw power? Or vice versa? Or what?

FDWojo chapter 41 . 5/26
I know that you've mentioned several times that you want to write your own original fiction. I find myself sort of between a rock and a hard place. I applaud you for wanting to put your imprimatur on a story of you own characters, your own settings, and so on. I know you had the first two chapters orf the 'old' Guardians of Shangri-La and Katya over on Fiction-Press, and for all I know you want to do something even more different than that. I truly hope you have the inspiration and energy to put in to it. But on the other hand… … …

I LOVE ME MY CASTLE AND GUARDIANS OF SHANGRI-LA AND THE AVENGERS AND THE REST OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE! So please understand that I am rooting for you to hopefully accomplish both!

By the way, back in chapter 38, one thing I definitely agree on with you is the on-air arc for Grant Ward. Now, I'll grant you that at least some of my dislike of him and Skye (Daisy?) being a couple is because of how the TV version went, but overall, I never really got the feeling of anything more than just mild flirting between the two of them, certainly not enough to be 'soul-mates'. But then, that's just me. Aside from that one aspect, I really like the way you've 'fixed' Ward and got him to be an integral part of the team.

Keep up the good work!

FDWojo chapter 37 . 5/26
I know you had them make an 'unnamed' appearance earlier in the Asgard fight, it was very nice to see the reveal of the Guardians (again!) of the Galaxy! Very nice touch. In some ways, I think I'm going to like your version of the 'Infinity Wars' better then the MCU version of it!

It was also a nice touch having the translation spell interpret the 'I am Groot' into English!

FDWojo chapter 35 . 5/26
Although I know you tend to keep the 'training' chapters as minimal as possible, I just wanted to let you know that I thought you did a great job here. Enough for we non-flipped people to understand it, but not going overboard. Very nice! Also, I did read the 2 chapters of the B&tB that you did, and it's a shame you couldn't continue it or finish it yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Jesse Wales chapter 49 . 5/14
I've finally caught up again. I had fallen out for a while, but I reread a few stories to jog my memore, and now, I'm here.
phnxgrl chapter 49 . 2/20
I loved how the Guardians are preparing for the invasion. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 48 . 2/20
I loved how Coulson holds the blueprint. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 47 . 2/7
I loved how Part of the Guardians of the Galaxy along with Alexis and Dr. Strange are in space searching for the Collector's ship. Please continue.
FDWojo chapter 45 . 1/26
I must admit that I was surprised and very glad to see more chapters. Even though I know that RL and other interests can take time away, I'm very glad that you're continuing this story.

I'd like to add my voice (and vote) to those who are requesting the 'GAP' story you spoke of. To be honest, anything you write in this Guardian-verse is good by me, especially if it has the Castle quintet in it.

GO GUARDIAN-VERSE!

phnxgrl chapter 46 . 1/26
I loved Wong's reaction finding the Eye missing. Please continue.
andrewjeeves chapter 46 . 1/26
Great fic, I'm enjoying every moment of this fic. My preference would be either Capaldi's Doctor or Smith's Doctor for your gap story
Nixweis chapter 45 . 1/25
Interested in a story? Never ;p
phnxgrl chapter 45 . 1/24
I loved how the boys commented on Dr. Strange resemblance to Tony. Too Funny. Please continue.