Reviews for Age of Miracles
phnxgrl chapter 29 . 6/16
I loved the mock battle between Steve and Bucky. I loved how Alexis and Stephanie watched them go at it. Please continue.
FDWojo chapter 24 . 5/31
Well, it's been a wek now since I downloaded all your Guardians and Sentinal stories and put them all together into one big story. I'm now caught up to this far, and I'm about to finish the last few today. Here's hoping we'll see more chapters soon.

In some of your Authors Notes, you talk about writing a book to ppublish. Is there anything we could look for? A title or something? When do you anticipate you'll have it done? (I'm assuming that you've only started on it.)

Frank
phnxgrl chapter 28 . 5/20
I loved the explanation. They knocked on the Universe's door and the Universe responded. Too Funny! Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 27 . 5/19
I loved how Rick enacting the spell caused Henry to appear in the East River again. I loved how the river patrol found then gave him sweats to wear. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 26 . 5/19
I loved how Kate being guided by Blair discovers the change in frequency of Dr. Selvig by being exposed to the crystals. I loved how Kate discovers that others are more in tune than him. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 25 . 5/18
I loved how Henry is called away to deal with the guardian's quest for the infinity stones. Please continue.
teazer chapter 25 . 5/18
Im just happy that youre continuing this world. Loving the combinations.
Jesse Wales chapter 24 . 5/18
You're talking about Doc Morgan, right? Can't wait for the next installment.
phnxgrl chapter 24 . 5/16
I loved this take on bringing the infinity stones into this story. Are you going to include Starlord and Groot soon? Please continue.
teazer chapter 23 . 3/4
Please please dont be abandoning this fic.
teazer chapter 20 . 3/4
Sooo i gotta say i love the world you created here much better too.
Hawthornbranch chapter 23 . 2/13
Totally love Blair's designation as Merlin! And the way that Jim and Blair are being integrated into the overall group makes me warm and fuzzy, knowing that they've found another place to belong after leaving Cascade. Thanks so much for continuing to include them in my favorite crossover AU series. As usual, greatly anticipating the next update. Thanks so much for continuing to share!
I just found this, so I'll be watching you. Also, if your Guardians ever become a published work, I just might write Fanfiction based on it. :D
phnxgrl chapter 23 . 1/17
I loved how Coulson opened up to Melinda about many things including the coin. Please continue.
DraxLady chapter 22 . 1/8
A wonderful story and you are a fantastic writer! I can't wait to see what happens next-please update as soon as you can.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »