Reviews for Age of Miracles
Hawthornbranch chapter 23 . 2/13
Totally love Blair's designation as Merlin! And the way that Jim and Blair are being integrated into the overall group makes me warm and fuzzy, knowing that they've found another place to belong after leaving Cascade. Thanks so much for continuing to include them in my favorite crossover AU series. As usual, greatly anticipating the next update. Thanks so much for continuing to share!
I just found this, so I'll be watching you. Also, if your Guardians ever become a published work, I just might write Fanfiction based on it. :D
phnxgrl chapter 23 . 1/17
I loved how Coulson opened up to Melinda about many things including the coin. Please continue.
DraxLady chapter 22 . 1/8
A wonderful story and you are a fantastic writer! I can't wait to see what happens next-please update as soon as you can.
phnxgrl chapter 22 . 1/4
I loved how Skye broke through Bucky's programming. I loved how Coulson appeared after dying in the explosion. I loved how confused May was on seeing Coulson alive with the rest of the Guardians. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
I loved how the battle inside Hydra's lair was monumental. Please continue.
Spirits in the Sky chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
I can't wait to hear more about the plan for this operation in the next chapter! I also would love to find out whether or not Castle and Beckett decide to sign that certificate. I'm very excited for your next update!
phnxgrl chapter 20 . 10/29/2014
I loved how Rick's and Kate's are being postpone. I loved how they finally located the group taken by Hydra. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
I loved the Ward/ Skye talk. I loved how Espo convinced Bucky to allow him to read his mind to discover where the others were being held. Please continue.
Daniel1973 chapter 19 . 10/3/2014
We must hope that the writers of Castle will not keep this bs memory loss thing going for long. Love the story as I told you before. Am quite happy that you are continuing this sweet piece of work. We shall pray to the time lords for a better story on castle and a damn wedding!
phnxgrl chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
I loved how both Bucky and Ward are being treated at the Network facility. I loved how Confused Bucky was on meeting Alexis who teleported in the room. Please continue.
Evenmoor chapter 18 . 9/16/2014
Wait, Bucky's not Alice, he's the Mad Hatter! ;-)

We're crossing our comic books again, with the "great power comes great responsibility" bit from Spider-Man! Hehe.

Poor Fitz. It's so hard for him to accept that Ward was not the man he thought he was, that he was a HYDRA spy who spent his time lying to them about basically *everything*. Yikes.
phnxgrl chapter 17 . 8/31/2014
I loved this reuniting between Cap and Bucky at the opera house/ theater. I loved how Stephanie facilitated the meeting. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
I loved how the group entered Ward's mind and freed the lock. Please continue.
Evenmoor chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
Well, Ward's still got a long way to go, but he's already taken the first few steps.

HYDRA didn't exactly win, though SHIELD definitely did lose. It's quite a mess at the moment.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »