Reviews for Predator and Prey
DancingBear chapter 15 . 8/6
Oml I love this
Mr. Popo chapter 15 . 6/8
Oh or maybe Amie was Gohan actually pretending to be the princess for Videl...
(Sighs) I sound like a crazy person -_- (x_x) (*_*) (?_?) ('θ') _ (_;) "
Mr. Popo chapter 15 . 6/8
Man this is so frustrating and confusing!
I think Gohan and Amie had some sort of connection with each other.
I really wanted to know how would Gohan give all the answers to Videl(and all the readers)
And I know you every review here is like 'UPDATE THIS MASTERPIECE OF A FANFIC' but this is really that good.
So i think i'm gonna make the same request ...
PLEASE UPDATE THIS MASTERPIECE OF A FANFIC!
Enchanted chapter 15 . 5/30
Please update please please pretty please. I just keep on thinking about what would happen next. I hate to admit it but it is so interesting that i am losing a lot of sleep over it.
megacharizat chapter 9 . 5/12
uh oh, it seems that videl is in biiiiiiig trouble. or maybe this trouble will turn to something else? hahahahahahahaha!
megacharizat chapter 7 . 5/12
ugh, I was baffeled when I found out that the guy was not gohan. I mean, the guy has same hare and eyes. at least when you described him talking to sharpner.
megacharizat chapter 6 . 5/12
I new it! but then, who is the girl in videl's flashback?
megacharizat chapter 4 . 5/12
I think that I'm getting more confused after reading each chapter.
megacharizat chapter 3 . 5/12
the hell?! what's this secret? and she killed the roil family? but doesn't she belong to that family? I mean, she is videl satan and you mentioned that the roil family's name is satan. I don't get it.
shreya chapter 15 . 1/29
So videl knows that gohan was ambassador of kingdom vegeta and everything between them is now sorted out...THEN WHY IS THIS STORY HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATED IN YEARS!( cough cough gains control of herself) sorry but there's so much going on in this story I couldn't control myself. Conspiracy, romance, drama... I just hope one day you will update this story.
P.S This is one of the best gohan and videl fan fiction I have ever read on this site :-)
Kyle chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
Where Is The Next Chapter :'(
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2016
I wish u were the one to make dbz in case of gohan and vide.. U have no idea how i was feeling while reading it, the feelings were just amazing. Ur fanfic is out of this world...PLEASE update the next ch.
I know ur reading the reviews , plz finish it . it is hell amazing .Hats off to u
tamara chapter 15 . 2/25/2016
I know it's been years since the last chapter but wish you wold finish this story. It's one of the best I've read.
nimedhel09 chapter 15 . 12/21/2015
I must ask: Why hasn't there been an update yet for this fic? Ermergherd! It's so intense. I wanna know what happens so baaad... I love Gohan and Videl, and it's weird to think of Videl as the prey, with her personality and all...
I hope you finish this story one day. I'll be waiting (even if it's been 10 years since the last update...what?)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/1/2015
When will the next ch come?