Reviews for Predator and Prey
dbz lover chapter 1 . 4/6
Will you ever finish this fic, it's my favorite
kagomesdance chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
Good lord why did you stop writing?!
Its an amazing piece...update
m chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Yeeaahh! I sut ov saw dat comin:D
ae chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
thank you for the wonderful story. even if it will never be complete we all wonder
ae chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
go gohan... whew
ae chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
nice atmosphere so far
silentwriter chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Its a real shame that you haven't been able to finish this.

It was really well written and I enjoyed it immensly. This really is one of the best fics around at the moment.

Hope you finish it, but if you dont then, Thank you for a good and entertaining story.
M chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
I'm truly heartbroken to see this fic not finished, as it was and still is my favorite G/V story. I haven't lost hope though, and hope you come back to this soon!
hotnspicy99 chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
what the hell man? when will you update!?
*story's awesome, btw...
but you suck!
NinjaReads chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
I don't know how many times I've reviewed on this story BUT PLEASE UPDATE. I don't care if it's not that long but please update.

I started reading this since late 2011 and it must suck for your fans who were actually following this story since 2002. That's a long wait.

PLEASE UPDATE! I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! I CAN'T GET THIS STORY OUT OF MY HEAD! UGHHH!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/14/2012
So... I guess you're dead or retired.

Such a shame 'cos this is my all time fab DBS fic
Guest chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
Awesome, please keep writing!
StanMathers chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
I beg of you.

I'll bow down and get on my knees.

I'll do anything.

JUST FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE!
Antigone Rex chapter 15 . 6/13/2012
Dearest Psycho Ann,

It has been a long time since you have updated your story. Are you still out there? Did you even exist in the first place? Why, oh, why did you leave us at the very climax of the story? You torture me with your elusive ways.

I ever remain your dedicated reader,

Antigone
ivi chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
The akward moment when you find a awesome fic that is almost finished and you realise the autor hasn't updated in years. I'm dissapointed. This is an amazing, one-of-a-kind fic. Please finnish it. I really love it.