Reviews for Predator and Prey
pachi-chan chapter 15 . 7/18
You may never update this again, but you should end this story, it's awesome and i'll be right here waiting for you to continue with this incredible story :)
Seriously, one of the best dbz stories on the net and its been left for ten years...
Magda98 chapter 1 . 3/14
wow! it's the best fanfic about Gohan&Videl i ever read! pleas write more and update :
not anon chapter 15 . 1/21
Sooo you were sorry after the long break before, how do you feel 10 Years Later... I guess I should accept that this story is dead but I really like it. *angry sigh*
Elite-mV chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
There's no way to describe how this story makes you feel. This is by far my favorite DBZ fanfic. The setting was perfect and instantly captivated me, and I have no doubt that many others feel the same way too. Recently stumbling upon this again to fulfill my fanfic cravings, I became instantly submersed in the story, even though I had already read it. Ann has unfortunately not updated for a while, actually a long while, but that's not her fault at all. Life has a way of making us busy. However, the story was just at its climax when we stopped receiving updates, and that disappointed me. If anyone sees this, I plan on writing a sort of sequel from where Ann has left off. I don't know when or even how to start, but I'll give it a try. I've tried reaching her by email, but I have not received a response. If she wants me to stop, then I'll do so immediately. As for how tone/plot goes from here, who knows, since I have no idea where Ann planned to take this story. If anyone has any ideas/ thoughts, advice, etc, feel free to send me a message!
Isuri chapter 15 . 6/5/2014
I was so excited reading this until I realized it hasn't been updated in forever... Just letting you know this fanfic is one of the best I've ever read. Thanks for the hard work! It's going to be hard not knowing what's going to happen but I'll imagine some ending and move on :p
dbz lover chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Will you ever finish this fic, it's my favorite
kagomesdance chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
Good lord why did you stop writing?!
Its an amazing piece...update
m chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Yeeaahh! I sut ov saw dat comin:D
ae chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
thank you for the wonderful story. even if it will never be complete we all wonder
ae chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
go gohan... whew
ae chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
nice atmosphere so far
silentwriter chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Its a real shame that you haven't been able to finish this.

It was really well written and I enjoyed it immensly. This really is one of the best fics around at the moment.

Hope you finish it, but if you dont then, Thank you for a good and entertaining story.
M chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
I'm truly heartbroken to see this fic not finished, as it was and still is my favorite G/V story. I haven't lost hope though, and hope you come back to this soon!
hotnspicy99 chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
what the hell man? when will you update!?
*story's awesome, btw...