Reviews for Predator and Prey
I wish u were the one to make dbz in case of gohan and vide.. U have no idea how i was feeling while reading it, the feelings were just amazing. Ur fanfic is out of this world...PLEASE update the next ch.
I know ur reading the reviews , plz finish it . it is hell amazing .Hats off to u
tamara chapter 15 . 2/25
I know it's been years since the last chapter but wish you wold finish this story. It's one of the best I've read.
nimedhel09 chapter 15 . 12/21/2015
I must ask: Why hasn't there been an update yet for this fic? Ermergherd! It's so intense. I wanna know what happens so baaad... I love Gohan and Videl, and it's weird to think of Videl as the prey, with her personality and all...
I hope you finish this story one day. I'll be waiting (even if it's been 10 years since the last update...what?)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/1/2015
When will the next ch come?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2015
This was epic...when is next ch. Coming?
pachi-chan chapter 15 . 7/18/2015
You may never update this again, but you should end this story, it's awesome and i'll be right here waiting for you to continue with this incredible story :)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2015
Seriously, one of the best dbz stories on the net and its been left for ten years...
Magda98 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
wow! it's the best fanfic about Gohan&Videl i ever read! pleas write more and update :
not anon chapter 15 . 1/21/2015
Sooo you were sorry after the long break before, how do you feel 10 Years Later... I guess I should accept that this story is dead but I really like it. *angry sigh*
Elite-mV chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
There's no way to describe how this story makes you feel. This is by far my favorite DBZ fanfic. The setting was perfect and instantly captivated me, and I have no doubt that many others feel the same way too. Recently stumbling upon this again to fulfill my fanfic cravings, I became instantly submersed in the story, even though I had already read it. Ann has unfortunately not updated for a while, actually a long while, but that's not her fault at all. Life has a way of making us busy. However, the story was just at its climax when we stopped receiving updates, and that disappointed me. If anyone sees this, I plan on writing a sort of sequel from where Ann has left off. I don't know when or even how to start, but I'll give it a try. I've tried reaching her by email, but I have not received a response. If she wants me to stop, then I'll do so immediately. As for how tone/plot goes from here, who knows, since I have no idea where Ann planned to take this story. If anyone has any ideas/ thoughts, advice, etc, feel free to send me a message!
Isuri chapter 15 . 6/5/2014
I was so excited reading this until I realized it hasn't been updated in forever... Just letting you know this fanfic is one of the best I've ever read. Thanks for the hard work! It's going to be hard not knowing what's going to happen but I'll imagine some ending and move on :p
dbz lover chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Will you ever finish this fic, it's my favorite
kagomesdance chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
Good lord why did you stop writing?!
Its an amazing piece...update
m chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Yeeaahh! I sut ov saw dat comin:D
ae chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
thank you for the wonderful story. even if it will never be complete we all wonder