Reviews for Connections
Ageha Yume chapter 2 . 9/12
Please update!
Legolin chapter 2 . 3/4
Wow! this is great so far. I absolutely love it. It has both of the pairings I love in each show and, to top it all off, this verse has dom/sub. T/F/R is the best and it can be hard to find all 3 in a romantic relationship, plus the order of dominance is just right. Update as soon as possible please! _
lovehatress chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
update please i really like this
PensiveProsperity chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
This a beautiful and amazing blend of two different manga/anime. Please update soon!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
interesting can't wait for more
One Shiny Mess chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Interesting story! I'm really curious about how you're weaving two shows together in addition to building your world's revised culture/sexual history and how it affected the established backstories.
InkWave chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
I am so interested in the starting pairing of Fuji/Tezuka. I have always shipped that pairing, so I am glad that you are acknowledging their chemistry.
amber-eyez456 chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
I don't often look at the crossover section for either PoT or KnB, but I'm glad I did. I really hope you keep writing this, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Sezu-Ni chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
To start, to start. I don't usually like the distinctions: Doms, Subs, Switches. They irritate me. Like someone is automatically categorized in something they have no choice in. But your story made me happy. I liked it, especially Rinko and Nanjirou. Rinko is like, the perfect person to match with Nanjirou and it amused me to no end that Nanjirou ended up being the Sub because really, it matches his selfish and bratty personality to a T. I also like how flawlessly you integrated the Kuroko no Basket crew along with the Seigaku crew. They are completely on character - though I do miss Fuji's "saa's".

I wonder when Fuji will realize that Kagami is the same red head at the tennis court. And Kagami should be less suspicious. He's an obvious Dom that was creepily watching a sub. That's not something normal people of society does. Lol. Bakagami. I love Kuroko, he's so cute and I can't wait to see more of him in the later chapters. Along with Ryoma, ya brat. He needs to tone down the snarkiness. And, btw, if you hadn't already paired him with Fuji and Tezuka, I would say Akutsu would be a good match. Maybe even Sengoku. I'm joking about Sengoku. I was sirius about Akutsu.

Kise... I have nothing to say to you. You breaker of promises. Kuroko was like, the ultimate friend and you were sub-buddies. Now you're just a high-maintenance b-i-t-c-h. But I still like you, you know, after you pull your head from your a-s-s.

Please continue, I was surprised for a moment how little reviews this story had. But I loved the humor and the two subs (Kuroko and Ryoma). SO yeah.
lovelycrazy chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Ooooh. This is interesting, very very interesting. This is the first time i've come across this particular crossover and i'm having a good time reading it. It's fun to picture out the scenarios in your verse. May you keep your inspiration in writing. Ja ne!
pardum chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
cant wait to see whats going to happen next! :}