Reviews for Connections
littlepanther chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
Interesting story. And I love to read more.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
Nice! Please keep writing this story cause I would very much like to know what's going to happen next.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
I need MMMOOOOORRRREEEEEEE
sakurakhadag chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Oh the summary itself made me cackle. Can't wait to read this gem.
sun98 chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
I really enjoyed this and found it to be very interesting. Please consider updating soon.
awefanfic chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
please update!XD~~
lany-chan chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
This is getting interesting!
Ageha Yume chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Please update!
Legolin chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
Wow! this is great so far. I absolutely love it. It has both of the pairings I love in each show and, to top it all off, this verse has dom/sub. T/F/R is the best and it can be hard to find all 3 in a romantic relationship, plus the order of dominance is just right. Update as soon as possible please! _
lovehatress chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
update please i really like this
PensiveProsperity chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
This a beautiful and amazing blend of two different manga/anime. Please update soon!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
interesting can't wait for more
One Shiny Mess chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Interesting story! I'm really curious about how you're weaving two shows together in addition to building your world's revised culture/sexual history and how it affected the established backstories.
InkWave chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
I am so interested in the starting pairing of Fuji/Tezuka. I have always shipped that pairing, so I am glad that you are acknowledging their chemistry.
amber-eyez456 chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
I don't often look at the crossover section for either PoT or KnB, but I'm glad I did. I really hope you keep writing this, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.