Reviews for Connections
This is off to a really good start. I don't know if you're going to continue this due to how long ago the last update was, but I'd still like to say that this is really really good. The plot has so many places to go towards. Well done, I hope you continue, if not that's fine to, but I still really love this!
littlepanther chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
Interesting story. And I love to read more.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
Nice! Please keep writing this story cause I would very much like to know what's going to happen next.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
sakurakhadag chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Oh the summary itself made me cackle. Can't wait to read this gem.
sun98 chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
I really enjoyed this and found it to be very interesting. Please consider updating soon.
awefanfic chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
please update!XD~~
lany-chan chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
This is getting interesting!
Ageha Yume chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Please update!
Legolin chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
Wow! this is great so far. I absolutely love it. It has both of the pairings I love in each show and, to top it all off, this verse has dom/sub. T/F/R is the best and it can be hard to find all 3 in a romantic relationship, plus the order of dominance is just right. Update as soon as possible please! _
lovehatress chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
update please i really like this
PensiveProsperity chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
This a beautiful and amazing blend of two different manga/anime. Please update soon!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
interesting can't wait for more
One Shiny Mess chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Interesting story! I'm really curious about how you're weaving two shows together in addition to building your world's revised culture/sexual history and how it affected the established backstories.
InkWave chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
I am so interested in the starting pairing of Fuji/Tezuka. I have always shipped that pairing, so I am glad that you are acknowledging their chemistry.