Reviews for Beginning of the End
OpinionPriya chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
I hate u for doing this to Claudia! But hope things get better like they did in Don't Let Me Fall. Unfortunately for me I read the summary of The Mighty Fall and realise that Claudia is gonna die. I am growing more and more eager now. Hope I get a happy ending.
AnaSilvaR chapter 23 . 3/8/2015
I was just remembering when I used to read this and how much I love your book, but then I turned sad because I'm almost sure that you are never gonna upload more so yeah, I just wanted to tell you how bad and sad your history is making me feel, like I'm close to crying. Thank you.
Cassie-011 chapter 25 . 2/13/2015
gah this is just so sad :(
Snowflakes chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
No Claudia/Harry because it would be better for Peter/Claudia and if you dare to do it I would hunt you down.:(
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
xmoonlightxblossomx chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
I read this all in a few hours and that ending all I can think was "why you gotta do that". I seriously loved the moments between Claudia and Peter, I seriously wished that there were moments of them together and them not having to be ripped apart in the end. Amazing story though! I just finished reading your Vampire Knight one and was definitely hoping that Aidou was going to be like Peter but it was still amazingly done.
Scarecrow's Rag Doll chapter 25 . 8/29/2014
Awesome
Guest chapter 25 . 8/29/2014
That's gonna be a reaaaaally long time. Anyway, Dayuuuum, things are even more darker than before. Hopefully things will be nice and sunny next book. (Hopefully.)
Chitsuki-Tokiwa chapter 25 . 8/24/2014
Loving this! Can't wait to see Claudia's future! Hoping to see too the next part soon!
Kurisetina chapter 25 . 8/16/2014
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 25 . 7/27/2014
please save claudia
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
please have a Claudia/Harry story
AnaSilvaR chapter 25 . 7/15/2014
Love it! I can't wait for the next part!
Narutoske chapter 25 . 7/13/2014
Great chapter :-)

OMG! This chapter have me so much mixed feelings with each of this characters. Poor Claudia she is under Harry's control now without the knowledge her sister is still alive.

Poor Peter he is hurting inside for losing Gwen and not finding Claudia. At this rate it showed he had given up being Spiderman at the moment.

Gosh, Harry is ready going to use Claudia just like in Captain America only she has her memories.

It's so sad you won't update till the time the next Spiderman movie comes out.
VictoriousVirgo chapter 25 . 7/11/2014
This has truly been an amazing story! I loved it! ITS SUCH A CLIFFIE OMG *screams* anyways I can't wait for the next story which will be like in 2 or 3 years:'(
THANKS FOR BEING SUCH AN AWESOME AUTHOR:)