Reviews for Meridian
Super Vanilla Bear chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
I have had this in my favorites list for forever too! Slowly, I'm going to review all of these! But I just wanted to say how absolutely marvelous this was. I have never read a story more unique than this, and I can easily see Lisa giving Dean this sort of escape from his nightly (even daily) terror. I really wish we could have seen more of the time he had with the Bradens in the show, like maybe the entire first episode had no Sam or Samuel and just showed him adjusting to his new life.

The last paragraph made me super teary-eyed. I especially loved the last two sentences with Dean relaying that he could have Sam by his side once he plugged in those headphones and listened to a stranger type and sort papers. Honestly, this whole story had such a amazing concept and made me smile as much as it made me sad.

- SVB
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This has to be one of the most unique Supernatural stories I've ever read, especially for the category of stories during Dean's time with Lisa. The entire idea of Lisa giving Dean audio therapy to help him sleep was really interesting, but the minute Dean stumbled across "Typing and Paper Sorting", my breath caught. I knew immediately that would work for Dean, for it brought to my mind all the same thoughts it brought to his... All the times Dean must have dozed off to the sounds of his little brother researching away... I loved it. I particularly loved how simple this was. No dramatic tears when Dean remembers Sam doing those things, and no over-the-top emotional response of any sort. But somehow the reaction of Dean being able to sleep- to begin healing- spoke volumes more than any if that would have. It was perfect, and I am SO putting this on my favorites list straight away!

P.S. One of my favorite parts was actually when Dean remembered what that mother had said during 1x03 in Lake Mantauk: That losing her son was worse than dying. Of course Desn agreed here, after losing Sam. But the reference was really well placed. Also, when Dean emphasized that he had died before, so he would know, I thought that was a great point and a very Dean thing to say. :) Excellent work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Sweet and sad at the same time.
LISABABY71 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Great little story! Keep them coming. Thank you.
Unattainable Dreams chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I debated about whether to read this or not because Dean/Lisa is just not something I usually want to read, but I'm very happy I read it. It was awesome :)
Alia G. L chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
This was beautiful. I loved the paragraph about Sam staying up, rifling through papers and researching on his computer. I can see how those would be comforting sounds to Dean. Another amazing fic!
Maknatuna chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Usually I don't like/read Dean/other but I liked how you wrote his emotions in this fic. Good job :)