Reviews for More Like Me
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
I wish that there was a actual chapter with this AN and not just a lame AN. I would not have cared if there was a chapter.
Pain_of_Infinity
SeekerOfPeace chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
So, when are you going to update?As for combat for naruto, maybe you can have a invasion on a short lasts for one day or a week.
ooo chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Naruto is not over yet there is a movie and next year there is a mini series about the rookies children on august 2015
hello chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
When you write this story, most of the time, you should stick to past tense.I think you need a beta.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
pls continue.I liked it.
MadWarrior chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Remember the naruto movie,Clash in the Land of used to eternally snow you mention that in this.
reader chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
For bringing naruto to the world
DeathCrawler chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
i read somewhere there will be just a new generation of naruto coming but don't know if its true
BullC6 chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Well it certainly is better written then many in this genre that's for sure. I just don't know why you put a comma after three full stops, that is just absurd.
Phoenixir chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
*sings*Wellll
Your story's good but I get the feeling you didn't double check
your work you've got loads errors,but what the heck
They didn't detract from the from the conveyance of your story

Please next time don't you rush
All these errors make you seem like lush
take your time an correct your mistakes do not hurry

I enjoy your story very much
And as such
do take offence
But I have come to spellchecking and grammars defence! *stops singing an walks away*
-Phoenixir, The musical Red Reaper
Bikerhead6969 chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Please update ASAP!
jinx777 chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
panda chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Keep going like holy shit best Thing I read all night. I really like so keep going cause your an awesome writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
my god that was cheesy. it was embarrassing reading that. goodbye... brother... lol. but then if threw madara's body instead, he could have laughed at sasuke's face for the over-reaction.
Atsirk Enoh chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Ohh...feel that tense atmosphere!