Reviews for Deathstroke the Terminator
Please finish this, its the best one you written
Please finish the story
Jelamy chapter 22 . 7/18
Noo don't stop pls your my fav writer here and I love your teen titan fanfics and I love this story so plz don't stop here !
delriodog chapter 22 . 6/19
Well, I see how you can be discouraged by not getting very many reviews, but, remember there are a lot of people who prefer reviewing after a story is finished, so don't give up because of that! You're a great writer, one of my favorites on this site in fact, and I think you'll find that spark again, and hopefully for this story as well. Good luck in your future endeavors and thanks for the wonderful stories.

Guest chapter 20 . 9/5/2014

Slade from the show always came off to me as that jerk-uncle who was basically putting the kids through hell cause it was how he showed it cared... like he wouldn't kill them, just drive them through the mud, then sit back with a cigar and scotch laughing about how they fumbled and how they finally got it right... everything he did seemed like a test, that in the end was for their own good, even if he was the villain... not saying he was 'good' or anything, just that his motives always seemed screwy, like he was happy they beat him and felt proud, and probably responsible, when they beat someone harder, like Trigon :P

so it totally fits in my head that he's just sitting back, giggling, and wanting to join in all the festivies, like these are his kids and he's so happy to see them growing up (and screwing up) and enjoying the show... they're his little pet-project and he likes watching the results...

suppose he always came off more 'neutral' then downright evil, Deathstroke (this version more then strictly comics) TOTALLY did not give that vibe, so its funny to see both...

but seriously, Slade, group-hug... he must be grinning so wide behind his mask XD

Moving on
The Cretin chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
This chap seemed a little more subdued here. I liked it. As always, I love that penchant for detail you have.

Sorry I've been gone. Things are difficult right now.

Keep rockin
Nitebreaker chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Interesting...I'd like to see more of this story, and in particular, Deathstroke's role in it. Also Terra's. Following and favoriting.
Johnsmythe58 chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
I'm sorry that lost the inspiration. I hope you'll be able to get it back one day and continue doing what you love. I'm not much of a writer, but I can tell you have a ton of talent. Not many people can write like you can. Best of luck for the future.
iamking chapter 22 . 8/13/2014
Should put a warning at the begining of the story.
Kestrel893 chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
It's disappointing that you lost the inspiration. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

And it would be freaking awesome if you do decide to start up the story again.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/8/2014
Waaaaaaaaaah I'm crying. your making me cry. I'm not supposed i cry. ugh emotions. i'm gonna miss u force. i ish u the best.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
please update soon and will the justice league be more involved
finchelshipper2 chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
I really like your story, the writing is really good. Just wondering, do you not write robstar anymore? They just kind of...vanished from the story. You haven't done a scene with just the two of them in awhile. I was just curious because I like Beastboy and Raven, but I'm not really a fan of reading them in fanfiction, So I might not continue reading. But I really do think you're a talented writer! :)
The Cretin chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
Nice little jousting at the beginning. I like it.

Now Raven's got two Terras to worry about...and damn...they can't take a hint. She better circle the wagons.

Love the part about Trigon's residual evil. Very creative.

Hope to read more.
The Cretin chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
Yeah they should watch their backs. With a magnifying glass. It's Slade Wilson. In all of DC, the only people I can imagine mentally going toe-to-toe with him are Batman and Joker...though I long for Slade to beat Batman.

It will be interesting to see what happens next. Things are looking up for Cyborg...who I imagine will never be fully understood to the depths of his inner pain.

Glad to see the CCC are working things out. Raven says jump, BB's like "How high" XD Just kiddin. Seriously, you captured the trepidation that she would feel as well as the hesitation on certain things. Like calling her "babe" in public and the tabloids and all that.

Loved Slade's/Deathstroke's characterization. Hope to read more soon.