Reviews for Deathstroke the Terminator
RPGPersona chapter 22 . 5/28
Seeing this message makes me curious. Was this the last story you were working in prior to 'Her Guilty Pleasure'? Also, in your opinion, since this story is technically unfinished, would it be worth hitting the follow story box?

Since this where the story ends, I will have to imagine my own ending. It will involve Deathstrokes defeat, rubber ducks, Beast Boy morphing into a sloth, Robin in a tutu, the pudding of sadness, and lacitives. I am not sure how it will all come together yet, but I am sure my brain with think of something.
RPGPersona chapter 21 . 5/28
Deathstroke was merciless and efficient in his elimation of the police force. Now he is declaring himself ruling of Jump City and making it a separate sovereign. Who does he think he is, Dr. Doom. Also, it find it amusing that after berating his counterpart for abandoning mercenary work for conquest that Deathstroke is mowing planning the same thing.

I see Cyblock is in full form today.

Seeing Cyborg and Starfire argue about the specific about a wedding for their team mates was quite amusing. I agree with Beast Boy that it is their way of dealing with the situation.

Jill is a pretty good person. Why couldn't Terra be like that. She admits she was hoping for another chance with Beast Boy, but gracefully steps down when she sees that that opportunity has gone.

I was wondering how long the Terra duo would agree before they turned to infighting. Even if other Terra was never a villain, they are still too similar to not fight.

I would make a joke about Cyborg making Batgirl his apprentice, but this is an important interruption. Time for the counter attack.
RPGPersona chapter 20 . 5/28
Wow, I didn't even think that Raven and Beast Boy were separated enough from the others that Raven might teleport away on her own. I for one am surprised that Deathstroke didn't entertain the possibility that they could have surprised. That is something that will come back to haunt him.

Silkie, NOOOOOOOOOO, what will the team do without it's beloved pet/mascot. It is good no one else was killed.

I don't think bragging that you would have beaten the team if you realized they weren't dead is best thing to do at the moment.

With another near death experience, Raven is through waiting. Raven countered Bast Boy's wait until marriage with immediately getting married. Too bad we didn't get to see Beast Boy's reaction to Raven's idea.

Speaking of reactions, everyone had fun reactions to Raven marrying Beast Boy. Loved how Slade clapped for her actions.

The Terra duo is even more pissed off now.

Looks like it is planning time.
RPGPersona chapter 19 . 5/28
Oh dear, it looks like the arrival of the Doom Patrol might be complicated. An old girlfriend that Mento and Rita really want him to get back together with. Not the kind of happy news Raven wants to hear.

This almost leads to a worse problem, where Raven starts thinking Beast Boy is ashamed to be with her. Good thing that Beast Boy was able to convince her otherwise. I feel like when she said 'she is ready' Raven let a certain part of herself she kept restrained until now free.

Beast Boy still wants to wait for a time without the imminent threat of death. He suggests their honeymoon, basically proposing to her. Raven is quite shocked to hear this, which draw her insecurities. Beast Boy made sure to shatter each one. Yep, Raven definately let her lust out when she said I'm ready. Looks like Beast Boy isn't able to deny her a third time.

And here comes the Cyblock. He really is quite good at that. Haha, Raven is still angry about the stank ball when Beast Boy was comforting her over Malchior.

Here it comes, meeting the parents. Oh wow, I wasn't expecting them to bring Jill with them. This could get awkward. Raven is quite nervous, squeezing Beast Boy's hand that hard. Looks like Jill is a happy for the new couple. That is good, less complications for them.

Loved everyone's reaction to the fiancé bomb drop. Silly Robin making a bet like that. You getter hope that Raven didn't see.

The laser is ready so soon. This is bad.
RPGPersona chapter 18 . 5/27
Wow, Slade, Wintergreen and Terra Duo were all locked up for the night. I actually agree with Slade for this one, they need to trust each other to get through this.

Raven was willing to go all the way with Beast Boy not knowing if they would still be alive tomorrow. Good old optimistic Beast Boy wants to wait for a better moment, one born out love, not desperation.

Loved Sade explanation for not wanting the Doom Patrol. Too bad they are on the way already.

Oh dear, it appears that Deathstorke has a plan to penetrate the tower.
RPGPersona chapter 17 . 5/27
Good job Beast Boy, you got Raven to say to have lustful thought about her.

Deathstroke trying to kill everyone, perfect time for the Terra duo to confront Raven about Beast Boy. I had sex with the Beast Boy from my dimension, so I get dibs on this one. I am really not seeing the logic there. Raven puts them in their place.

I knew where the Terra duo planned on going as soon as Raven said where Beast Boy was and told them to go away. Took a minute for Raven to figure out where they were heading. The end result was Beast Boy sleeping in Raven's room, with her cuddling up to him.

So much hostility. Raven and Terra duo were really at each other's throats.

I like how no one wanted to call the Doom Patrol. Too late anyway since it looks like Deathstroke found them.
RPGPersona chapter 16 . 5/27
Wow, lucky Terra and Terra showed up when they did. Raven and Beast Boybwould have been dead otherwise.

I enjoyed Raven's reaction to two Terras.

An alliance with Slade. Things are getting interesting.
RPGPersona chapter 15 . 5/27
I see that even Barabra Is joining in on the tease the new couple game. The heroes must be really bored if they all have time to gossip about Raven and Beast Boy. Only a couple for one day and Beast Boy already he has to enemies from all sides. Too bad Barbara didn't turn the tables and mention any girls that might have been interested in Beast Boy.

Poor innocent Beast Boy. Completely clueless about the art of love making, not that I am much better. It was amusing to see Raven heavily research the topic. I have a feeling that Raven us going to enjoy giving Beast Boy cold showers a little too much.

Well, Deathstroke managed to convince his counterpart to free him. With his reputation shot, he is joining to start fresh in a new dimension.

So it was Terra who hopped dimensions. Looks like she is planning on partnering up with her counterpart to save Beast Boy from Deathstroke. How will Raven deal will double Terra trouble?
RPGPersona chapter 14 . 5/27
I for one am impressed that Terra was able to take control of the situation like she did. I am curious to see where things progress from there.

I wonder who the other person who hopped into this dimension is?
RPGPersona chapter 13 . 5/27
Well Slade is aware that there is an intruder in one of his bases. That will be an interesting meeting.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought it was a date. Teasing all around I see. It starts with Robin, before he shifts the focus to Raven and Beast Boy. Cyborg and Robin eventually back off when Raven tries to bring the focus back on them.

With the parting words being about kissing, Raven and Beast Boy end up discussing the subject along with they lack of experience. Real smooth there Beast Boy when you mentioned you wanted to kiss Raven. It looked like they were about to have their first kiss before Starfire appeared.

I see Beast Boy decided for the in for a penny in for a pound approach and decided to kiss Raven once Starfire left. They must have both enjoyed it considering the kissing continued until the others arrived.

Looks like Robin was finally able to let some of his emotional baggage go, and Bruce was able to let Robin now how proud he is.
RPGPersona chapter 12 . 5/27
So Terra has been spying on the Titans for the last week. I wonder if she even noticed that they diapered for a while. Looks like Deathstorke caught a lucky break, which is bad news for our heroes.

Looks like Beast Boy retained his ability to talk in animal form. I guess his unstable DNA is the cause. I consider that to be the Beast Boy equivalent to 'a wizard did it'. What kind of fun activity does Beast Boy have planned. He is certainly not taking no for an answer, scooping up Raven and carrying her.

Bruce is quite happy about the fact he is going to be a grandfather. It sounds like he is even going to brag about it to Superman. Can't wait for them to come over to say hi to the Titans.

Looks like Beast Boy and Raven are having fun. Silly Beast Boy, you should have known better than to taunt Raven like that. That synchronized reaction to Starfire/Robin calling them a couple. Looks like they are missing Robin's announcement to get dinner and a show. It is almost like a date. They really did act like an old married couple at the end.
RPGPersona chapter 11 . 5/27
That was an awkward goodbye with Terra. Bumblebee stealing the coordinates to the Titan's dimension, shocking.

Seeing the Bat family reaction to the fact that Starfire is pregnant was quite amusing.

That was nice of Beast Boy. He knew that Raven was feeling down about the fact that she was in her own body again, so he got her flowers and told her she was pretty regardless. No stink ball interuption this time. It makes me wonder how much Cyborg saw before he threw that ball at Beast Boy.

Not surprised to see Deathstroke follow the team to their own dimension to finish what he started. Will he make a plan or use a plain old sneak attack?
RPGPersona chapter 10 . 5/27
I see Terra tried to shake things up right before the teen leaved. Not a good idea to go with them if there is still a living Terra in the other dimension. Raven also echoed these concerns. Speaking of concerns, Raven was not happy to find Terra kissing Beast Boy. She said he can kiss whoever he wants, but she is obviously not happy about that fact, though she doesn't realize why.

The part with Cyborg was interesting. I wnever would have connected Sarah to that trip to the past Cyborg went on. I wonder how he and Beast Boy are going to react to the fact that Starfire is pregnant.
RPGPersona chapter 9 . 5/26
That conversation between Robin and Starfire was hilarious. Poor Beast Boy, Starfire forgot she wasn't wearing anything. Hopefully Robin doesn't kill him.

Raven's reaction to the pregnancy news was quite amusing as well. The whole trying to date Robin thing was random, and also poorly planned out. Makes you wonder if he wanted to go in the first place.

Poor Raven can't focus on healing thanks to Starfire's suggestion of physical intimancy with Beast Boy.
RPGPersona chapter 8 . 5/26
Starfire is willing to wear her battle scars with pride I see. I didn't realize she diviated from Nightwing's plan. It was a reckless action to take.

The Slade conversation with Wintergreen was fun. Too bad he never got a real role in the show. I remember an interview/article that explained why he only showed up once before being cut, but the reason escapes me at the moment. It looks like Slade might hold a slightly bigger grudge against Beast Boy compared to the other for shooting him in the back. Does he have plan to intercept them before they return home, or is he going to follow the Titan's to their home dimension.

Finally we get to Beast Boy and Raven at the end. Raven had quite the reaction to the gun talk portion of their chat. I see you brought up the fact that Raven was ready to kill Terra if she killed Beast Boy. Congratulations on your first kiss Raven. The oly way it could have been more poetic is if Beast Boy transformed in a giant chicken for it.