Reviews for Jump City High Showdown
Themadzlove chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Please continue this! It's one of my favorite stories out there!
McDiggity chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
I'm loving your story. I also like the way it's written. Your style is similar to mine. PM me sometime. I'd really enjoy if maybe you and me could chat and maybe shoot ideas back and forth.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
You have an interesting idea going here, I'm curious to see how this plays out. But.. The plot is a little confusing, a lot is happening at once and the characters are kinda ooc. :/ I wish this story the best though and I'll wait to see how this goes.
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Well, I'd say that things are shaping up rather nicely so far. You have introduced us to Rachel, who definitely embodies the type of attitude I'd expect to see from Raven. I particularly liked the idea of her meeting and making enemies with Jinx so quickly... that will open up quite a few possibilties down the line. The whole first chapter was well done, from her initial introduction to the attempted rape and her rescue. It was a well-written scene. You set the stage well and made it uncomfortable for me as a reader... Well done on that!

This chapter was also nice. Rachel meets Kori, Dick, Vic, and Gar and we get to see their personalities collide in what is undoubtedly a touchy situation. I really like the liberty you have taken with Beast Boy's speech as well. It is often forgotten that he, despite being an American, spent his youth on the Ivory Coast of Africa... so, his English might not be as strong as some of the other languages he undoubtedly knows.

So far, you are off to a strong start. The introduction was strong and this chapter has me guessing. The writing is pretty descriptive and I like you takes on the characters so far. I think this is a very nice debut. Well done.