Reviews for Last Birthday
Mister Pita chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Very good!
Adds another dimension to the part of "Bigfoot on Campus," where River Shoulders describes how a White Court vampire "remembers his own first lover. He remembers being with her. He remembers her death. And his wendigo has had his hand on his heart ever since..."
cy cottuck chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
From the moment I started this story, I'd guessed this one couldn't have a happy ending, and I normally hate reading sad stories, but this prequel dovetailed so neatly with the dark hints at Thomas' past, found in Book 6 ("Blood Rites").
You delineated the character of Lara beautifully, sharply emphasizing the ice-cold enigmatic monster that she is, while showing both the protectiveness and casual arrogance of an older sibling. Basically, the kind of Big Sister thaat would send devils and saints alike fleeing for cover.
Very nicely done.
Xakko chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
ouch... way to really twist the knife and add more heart-breaking backstory to Thomas. well done, and very believable.
NorthWizard chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I liked it. There are a few sentences that seem out of place, but otherwise, I thought this was well done for a first FanFic.

Keep it up! :)