Reviews for Something Gone Awry
lover chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
the shit is gonna hit the fan
chula851 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I like this story, please update soon.
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
As a lover of all Something Blue fics, I found this one to be fantastic! I want you to know that if you ever get around to working on it, I'll definately read it! Great first chapter!
XxNameless Here For EvermorexX chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
... what happened to the next chapter? It sounds awesome, but there's only so much you can tell from one chapter.
iluvglorfindel chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Great story so far!
gyrlfrend chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Just wondering if you were ever going to finish this. I liked it a lot.
Jenn chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
Plllleeaaaassseee finish this story. This is one of the few something blue type fics that are actually interesting. Come on, you can do it! (sends you coffee and 7 cases of soda) There, that should keep you up enough to finish!
reader chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Please continue your Buffy fic.

Like this one.

I haven't got any interest in your Harry Potter or General Hospital fics.

So forget working on those and write this story.
Nancy chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Wonderful story, keep writing
craZchica chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
i like it! more soon please?

.net
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
that was good. i liked it. cant wait to see what happens when the wake up with eachother. update soon please.
Cyberwulf chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
What? Willow thinks it's best to leave the spell for four or five hours now that Buffy and Spike are MARRIED? I thought she didn't get hooked on magic crack till season six.
Rhonda chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
Jessie,

I am so glad you decided to finish it. I can't wait to see what you have decided to do with the story. GREAT WORK...
Ava chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
I love this story, it's a great idea *grin* please post the next chapter soon :)
Ash chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
I love this story. I read a couple of parts somewhere but I can not remember where exactly. i thought it was perfect and I can not wait for more to read because this is one of the fics I really loved. Thanks for wanting to continue it. Keep writing!