Reviews for Anime Hearts
The Bellmaker chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Damn. Why do you have to be so damn awesome, ContraCarrotBardusGlace? I hate to say it, but perhaps you should focus a little more on your older fics, rather than the ones that have been getting updated more recently. I mean, you have some seriously amazing fics just sitting around, and it sorta seems like a waste.

Ah, well. Let it be as you would have it.
Tain Shari chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
This deserves to be continued, Carrot. Anyway, a very interesting fic. Wish there was more of it.
Ranma-Yasha chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
Pretty interesting so far, I hope to read more of this in the future. Definitly an original concept for a self insert. _... why do I always put that face at the end of reviews for good stories? oh well, please start updating your fics again._
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
CH1

Good first chapter. I don't even know the game, but I found it interesting.

CH2

Vash hasn't broken out the big gun and blasted them? Or would that

kinda decimate the town as well?
Black Hawk Down chapter 2 . 8/2/2003
Update i need to sailor moon world please
Sesshy's Sister chapter 2 . 6/16/2003
You are one of my favorite authors!

You're the best!

As long as Akane doesn't end up strong or with Ranma YOU ARE ONE OF THE DAMN FREAKIN BEST AUTHORS!

Ye!

Anyways awe poo! I wanted to see Inu-Yasha. Oh well. Just keep going!
RLB71797 chapter 2 . 3/27/2003
Good story so far.I just got Kingdom Hearts a few days ago but now i'm stuck somewhere, curse you average gaming skills!
Safire Ranmako chapter 2 . 3/11/2003
Would you plese update this it's been six mounths. Other than the slow updates this is pritty cool.
BathedinInsanity chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
Awesome story man, I laughed the entire way through it. Long as hell though X.X, I needed three cigs to get through it. I don't have any complaints, just that you haven't written a new chapter! We need more Anime Hearts damnit, the best Kingdom Hearts fic on the net! w00t!
Neo Kojiro chapter 2 . 2/16/2003
Well, i didn't want to review this again, at least not until playing, and eventually beating, KH, but seeing as how Carrot's been missing for nearly three months, i figured it's about time to complain again.

*ahem*

*point in the general direction of Jacksonville, Fl.* Curse you, Carrot! The great Kojiro-ramu shall forever regret expecting his favorate author to update regularly! Now, return to work, or the great Kojiro-ramu shall become mightily pissed off, and bad things could happen!

All kidding aside, i hope Carrot retuns to action soon, or else i might have to rely solely on WFROSE for my fanfic fix, and that might permanently screw up my sense of right and wrong.
Bugsy chapter 2 . 12/7/2002
What's up? Continue this dude!

It's as good as Insertion...speaking of that, Conitinue it too. You rule Carrot!
Crucifix chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Hey Carrot. I really like this story. Maybe you can put two worlds in each chapter. Anyways, It's really entertaining and great fun to read. I hope you continue and keep up all your good work!

Bye ~Crucifix~
Comic chapter 2 . 11/24/2002
Oh man! This is turning out even better than I thought it would! I've said it before, but you never cease to amaze me Carrot! I mean, I didn't even think about them working WITH the characters, even though I've played the game. Hmm I'm sure if Carrot could find Himura he could get a little bit of basic sword training in, no? Just explain what he's using it for and Kenshin might be more than glad to help.
alamsy919 chapter 2 . 11/23/2002
Oh wow! This is great Carrot! I'm startin really like this fic as much as your others. Keep it up!
GoldenChaos chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Ahh..an update. This story is rweally getting interesting Carrot. I hope Rourini Kenshin(?) joins the party. YEA!