Reviews for Neutral Territory
animefangirl55 chapter 34 . 7/16/2009
KYA! OMG this is the bestest most snazilicious OmixNagi fanfic i have ever read! Please please please continue it! If you don't i will come for you with my Box-o-Doom! you dont want that now do you? Xp

so finish it already! omigosh im starting to babble here. well just finish this ok? Please? its so awsome! you rule!
Swamp Sparrow chapter 34 . 4/21/2007
I just wanted to know if you were ever going to finish Neutral Territory- I really love the story, and I know it's been a while since you posted any more chapters, but I was hoping maybe there were more chapters floating around somewhere. .;
Amakurikara chapter 34 . 6/16/2006
Oh, wow, I absolutely adore your story! You're a fantastic writer. I hope you update this soon; I'll be looking forward to reading more!
wrathe chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
This, and your other Weiss and GW stories, are some of the best epic fanfics on the net. I know RL can be such a hassle but you left us all hanging. NT and CNR - where are the endings?
Weissangel24 chapter 34 . 10/22/2005
Do you know how long it took me to read this entire thing? almost a full week between work and work! And then to have this wonderful, captivating story end like that? Where's the rest of it? UPdate soon! The end of the chapter says Sept. 07, 2003 and that is far too long! Please finish this!
Ryuske chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Aww just by reading the summary I knew it would have been cute. I love Omi! I also think someone should write A Shuldig and Omi too. *HINT HINT8 _
artemis347 chapter 34 . 6/29/2005
PLEASE UPDATE! this is such a great fic! i really want to see it complete!
artemis347 chapter 8 . 6/26/2005
KAWAII! poor nagikins! you make schu so evil! aw! oh well...he's still cool! keep up the great fic!
Shiri Matakami chapter 11 . 4/29/2005
i just wanted to ask if Nagi's is from the X-men dude professor Exafier (spelling is so not right)...because that was what it reminded me of...hehe ok

i love this and i think that you need a cookie...a big one...:-p

Shiri Matakami

Lord of Fish

oh and Nagi is my cute telecanetic bishie and their is nothing that will replace him -
weiss kittyn chapter 34 . 3/30/2005
had I the time, i would leave long, detailed reviews of exactly what i thought of every chapter. it is no less than what a writer of your caliber deserves. as it is, i have no time, and you will be forced to sit through the drivel most reviewers leave. my apologies. i worship and adore this story. very VERY few decently written Omi X Nagi fics exist any where, at least as far as I've seen. this is one of the best, and though i read it a long time ago, coming back to read it again now has been like returning to an old friend. Its personality is distinctive, and warm, and to be able to reread it is paramount to curling up with a good book just before bed. It says that the last time you updated was september seventh, 2003. This review is being left march 29th 2005. and so i am left to question you this: will it ever be updated again? reading it, i was on the edge of my seat, wondering whether or not Omi would survive, and cursing myself when i could not remember. when i reached the end, and realized that it WAS the end, at least for now, and that the crisis had not been resolved, i was distraught. i will check back often to wonder about whether or not another chapter has been completed. i understand you may not have time to write, that you may be to busy to update regularly, so i won't beg. but i'm thinking it. -

write often, and well.
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 34 . 1/25/2005
this is a really cool fic! does Omi come out okay? what about Nagi? do both teams live? update more soon!
Seket-Ninstuku-Anubis' Br chapter 34 . 11/4/2004
O.M.G. MORE! PLEASE! MORE!

(bows) Thank you.

Love Ya Lots,

Seket
DreamingToThis chapter 34 . 8/21/2004
*blinks, stares at chapter a bit longer, blinks again* Eh? Where's the rest? *shakes computer in hopes more will fall out of the cyber-sky* Ack, damn. Okay, I'm gonna go check out your LJ and all those links in your profile now, 'cause this story has got me hooked like a junkie. Must. Have. More... *grins absently* And, yes, absolutely expect to be hearing from me if I can't find any more... *nods, smiling innocently* Okay, off now! *waves*
DreamingToThis chapter 17 . 8/21/2004
Okay, totally loving this story! Aw, Omi and Nagi are so cute together! *glomps Omi and Nagi* And poor Aya seems so confused. Personally, I think all of 'em just need one huge, special hug. *nods* Hugs are good. *nods more* And, okay, what's with all the allusions to something happening to Omi? Ack, I suppose I could read on and find out, but I wanted to stop in and bug you with my pointless ramblings before that. Well, that, and the fact that I've been sitting in this chair for far too long and need to take a break to restore feeling to my limbs. *pokes feet* Anywayz, yeah, just had to tell you how much I was enjoying this. Thanks! *waves*
solbi chapter 34 . 7/24/2004
Is the next chapter posted somewhere else?