Reviews for Harry's Loophole
Kimberly T chapter 21 . 9/12
Nicely done! A good alternate timeline for the series; it's amazing what difference a few competent and practical-minded adults can make.
I imagine that in the sequel, Harry will find that reforming the Ministry and running Magical Britain will ultimately be more difficult than fighting Voldemort; most of same wizards and witches who didn't want a Dark Lord terrorizing their community will also not want their comfortable existences changed by a young upstart who clearly doesn't understand How Things Ought To Be.
Caro chapter 5 . 9/9
Igor looks like a pampered Dudley (and that is saying something).
SunPho3n1x chapter 21 . 8/21
Great story! I like how all of the champions cooperated with each other. Thank you for writing this.
jaqmaq77 chapter 21 . 8/18
Been reading this since... 8am this morning, (Stops for Coffee and nibbles) and I loved it... was in the middle of Harry Potter and the trip to the past, and took a rest, saw this... the rest is history... it's good, and I like to think Harry went on to marry Hermione and Fleur... but that's just my sad, sad, mind rearing its head... it gets worse, Tonks joined them, guarding the new minister, and getting invited to join Harry's... inner circle...
But I did enjoy the story... well worth another read...
EdTheBeast chapter 21 . 8/16
An excellent must read! Enjoy an AU, where Harry does a better Dumbledore!
For fucks sake! You turned Harry into Dumbledore!
When you can't tell your best mate about your incredible luck at getting a date with a girl like Fleur because of how he'll react like a jealous dick instead of being happy at your luck, you really need to be looking for a better friend.
moRon's a fucking loser, Ditch him Harry
Duchess67 chapter 21 . 8/5
I'm in shock that Dumbles would tell everybody HOW old Voldie managed to not be dead. That was weird. I'm also surprised that you would invalidate the entire plot for JKR's very first HP book with one line from Dumbles, saying the Elixir would only work for the maker of the stone. What was the point of that? I don't understand why you brought it up at all, since it wasn't an option to lengthen Dumbles' life at all.

I kinda like fairytale type endings like this, though. :)
Duchess67 chapter 19 . 8/5
I like this definition of "destroy" at least. People like Bellatrix, however, should be put down like the rabid dogs they are.
Duchess67 chapter 18 . 8/5
After Death Eaters tortured, raped and killed people under Voldemort FOR FUN, it's okay to just laugh and say, "Well with the restrictions we put on them, surely they won't do it again! Because NOW they'll finally see the error of their ways. NOW they'll finally accept that they aren't higher and mightier than everyone else and they'll never try anything at all to get around the restrictions we set, just because we're showing them mercy."

People like Lucius Malfoy just see mercy as showing weakness. I'm sorry, but just up and deciding to let bygones be bygones, is STUPID! AND is one of the biggest, most grave injustices that could be shown to their previous VICTIMS! How many did Malfoy and his cronies, torture, rape and murder? You think they should CONTINUE to get away with MURDER? This is disgusting!
Bitten and Hisses chapter 15 . 7/14
Levitating was definitely _not_ Harry's first spell - they didn't learn to cast that until nearly two months into the school year. If you had to pick something specific from the first book then it would probably be turning a matchstick into a needle - Harry's first Transfiguration class...
Girl this story was a mess,you need to edit and rewrite.
This writer should be killed before his stupidity infects anyone else. Letting serial killers, serial rapists, and a whole laundry list of other crimes just walk away with no punishment is beyond wrong. Just no. This writer is a ducking idiot who I honestly believe should die if he truly thinks these crimes should be excused. It’s wrong it’s evil and you deserve suffering for even writing this fucking bullshit. I hope you suffer you disgusting piece of shit.
Harry is an idiot. Gushing blood from the neck? Let’s slowly walk over to the nurse and instead of getting her to go over and heal as quickly as possible, he takes his time to mention the need of her aid over three sentences. Very badly written or Harry doesn’t care if the weasley dies.
1,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »