Reviews for Harry's Loophole
Zile0 chapter 21 . 4/6
Enjoyable read. I’m sure i will be back to read it again.
God delete this crap and go stand in the corner. It was a good story then bam harry is like well durrr why don't we just free the death eaters durrr cause it's mean to lock the rapist that murder and stuff up durrr... cause malfoy is harmless it was all Tom being a bad boy... the 2nd year seems to not matter to harry albus potter. It's rare for a book to go 17 chapter in and for the author to think themselves well my story is going well how can I totally fuck it in one chapter?

Please just skip and why anyone would give this a fav rating leaves me questioning the avg intellect of fanfictions readers.
Katzztar chapter 17 . 1/29
This seemed like sucha good story... right up until Harry said Lucius Malofy wasn't much of a threat. BS. In the Books, Lucius Malfoy & Severus Snape were the two biggest causes that weakened Britian for Voldemort's return. With his influence over politics, Malfoy did a lot of harm. It may be a stretch to claim he had a hand behind the reduction of Auror force, but it is a fact he influenced Fudge...so it's logical to think he bribed to have funds for DMLE reduced.
Snape's harm came from how he didn't teach. Both healers and aurors need the Potions N.E.W.T.s, so with a reduction of who takes them, means less healers and aurors. Both are needed in times of war.
redeyehawk23 chapter 21 . 12/24/2023
I kind of wish it kept going after hogwarts.
jada951 chapter 11 . 10/5/2023
well, dumbledore...moody will be ashamed of himself? how about you, as one of his good friend being ashamed of yourself?

At least it's not all a secret now.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/2/2023
bad all of it
hpmick13 chapter 17 . 9/13/2023
This was quite a fun story but then we get to the stupidity of kill the death eaters or let people like Malfoy go free, the same Malfoy who planted a dark artifact on an eleven year old, the same Malfoy who lied to avoid punishment for crimes he committed.
BlazeStryker chapter 20 . 7/13/2023
This chapter raises a valid point as Jo would be the first to say the Philosopher's Stone only worked for the makers.

If you read my wording there, you see the reason why I'm sure Jo's right, and the reason the Flamels are the only ones to actually pull off the Stone's creation.

It takes two (at least). It takes more than one person to make it and takes all the makers to use it, meaning that there was a damned good reason Nicolas and Perenelle stayed together.
Finnish and PROUD chapter 13 . 4/23/2023
Answer to the riddle is coffin
Goliith chapter 21 . 3/5/2023
Simple and short read, but ultimately moderately well composed and an enjoyable read for an afternoon, thanks for writing it.
Fyr RedNight chapter 21 . 1/10/2023
This was a very entertaining and captivating story.

Your take on the characters was well thought out.

Will there ever be a sequel?

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Just William chapter 21 . 1/7/2023
Excellent FanFiction.
aikiwoce chapter 18 . 1/4/2023
Wish I had read the reviews for this story first. Great story till chapter 18. Then the author had a brain fart or something. Turned his improved Harry Potter into "Always Giving Second Chances Dumbledore" jr.

Avoid reading after chapter 17.
Ironhidensh chapter 18 . 9/10/2022
Yeah, this makes no sense. Why let terrorists walk free? If thier kids are such a threat, lock them up as well. Thank you for the story so far, it's been very enjoyable, but I'm out at this point.
HarnGin chapter 21 . 8/1/2022
Thanks for an entertaining take with a strong Harry.
1,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »