Reviews for Eyes On Fire
LostZoro chapter 10 . 8/21
Of course, using chakra as a kid in front of Danzo.
LostZoro chapter 4 . 8/21
Lol what a baby hahahahaha
booksarelife4444 chapter 25 . 8/8
OMGGG THIS IS SO GOOOD. I NEEEDDDD AN UPDATEEE. THE TRIO IS SO PRECIOUSSSs
imAwonder chapter 25 . 8/5
This is amazing! They're so adorable! Hope you update soon Looking forward for more
guest chapter 18 . 5/24
yay for the hirashin~ I like her budding friendship with itachi and shisui and wishes desperately they all live happily cuz I don't want more sadness T_T
guest chapter 16 . 5/24
I'm of the exact same opinion!

And though she knew that in her godfather's head, he knew his former student to be honest and good, it disgusted her to see him mourn the boy who would kill him and Kushina.

Senri knew that Madara played him and yada yada but come on, that does not excuse any of his actions. He wanted to believe what Madara said and fucked over many lives in the process. And before anyone said that Obito was ordered to do all that stuff, Senri was sure Madara didn't sit down and give him specific instructions on how to be a jerk and ruin lives. She had no idea how Naruto could just forgive him after everything he had done but Senri knew she would kill him if no one else would.

like dude kishimoto wanted to make all his villains redeemable in some way but the ends don't justify the means and in obito's case NEITHER THE ENDS NOR THE MEANS ARE JUSTIFIED! he's just a murdering psychopath!
guest chapter 15 . 5/24
Kushina and Itachi and Senri are sooooo adorable. all the pranks in their future, if one can just remove danzo and his child experimentation ass from the question. and hiruzen too the complicit prick :D

#plzsavekushina minato
gosh itachi I see your future now lolol don't be like this son
yochan123 chapter 5 . 4/18
his Dr. Phil-no-jutsu would probably knock that attempt before it even started. Naruto had to get his abilities to kill evil with his warm and fuzzies from somebody and it sure as heck wasn't Kushina. That woman wouldn't have tried to talk it out with Obito or Pein, she would have opened up a can of whoop-ass and called it a day.
lol totally agree and yes minato is very good looking!

itachi and his evil frown lines got nothing on minato

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE THIS. I hope you are having a fab life plz for all of your dying readers continue this amazing story you wonderful author
yochan123 chapter 3 . 4/18
omg they're so cute PLEASEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE this! PLEASE OTL

shisui negative 2000 XD
plz plz continue this :)
Kal chapter 18 . 3/8
LOL NOT THEM KISSING ITACHI
BoredReader chapter 25 . 2/25
Love the story, hope you continue it soon!
SaltedAvocados chapter 23 . 12/17/2021
Oh yes pretty please have itachi and senri as a couple! Their just so perfect for each other!
SaltedAvocados chapter 22 . 12/17/2021
Q1: I think you did well, only thing I’m worried about is how she’s able to keep these reactions from minato. I feel he’d notice something was off, especially with how close he is with her.
Q2: I think he was; I especially like his banter like convo with jiraiya!
Q3: I loved it! I like how senri always has a comeback ready and I just love her sass!
Q4: I think a love hate relationship would be good. Like rivals; At first they hate each other and are always fighting but like no one else can bully the other only their alowed to do so to each other
Q5: I like that she’ll get the rinegan; I just think it’d be good to give her strong mangekyo sharingan abilities first ya know?

You are doing amazing and I’m loving this story and I can’t wait to continue to read Senri’s journey! Keep up the good work! Just know you’ve aquired another fan!
1,459 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »