Reviews for A Pixie And A Vampire
GuestD chapter 1 . 7/17
I really want to know what happen next please hurry with the update on the story. Will Ranma’s mother find her and help her figure out how to control the curse. Will Ranma choose succubi, pixie, or both. With yokai academy play a role later on in the story what friends will Ranma have at the academy or furican high. When in the yokai school when will Ranma be in to meet with our favorite vampire and her friends and boyfriend after or before the vampires human boyfriend is killed and turned into a camp as well.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 7/10/2018
Cool story
ramunes chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
writers blog sucks can you please update
vampireyuri 22 chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
love this story please update.

looks like a good story for a female ranma and ryoga story
Reishin Amara chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Again,this has potential.o.o
Shannon Dee chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
An interesting beginning.
larslolxz chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
I have some questions.
What are the natural abilities of Pixies?
Will Youkai Academy appear in this fic? (I hope so.)

As for suggestions:
It's often a good idea to write a chapter and then re-read it a few days later. Anything that leaps out at you as not well-written should be changed. Or you could get a beta.
Your sentences tend to be a bit run-on. Too long, too few commas and pauses.
Are you a native English speaker? If not, I really, really recommend a beta. If you are, try reading out loud. It helps.
larslolxz chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I don't like your mention of malnutrition in this chapter. There's no way Ranma can get as strong as possible if he's underfed, and Genma likely knows it. Considering the fact his entire characterization in this fic appears to be about honour and training Ranma to be as strong as possible, I think that while it's likely he would have Ranma hunt and that he'd eat a lot, he'd not actually allow Ranma to become malnourished.
Janissa chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
I like your chapter three. Especially like how you have Kasumi acting, more intelligent and thought if reserved. Always thought she was far more intelligent than what she is usually credited with. You did have one minor misspelling which spellchecker would not catch when you had Ranma answer Nabiki's question as they walked to school. Should be hell on earth not one. Ranma is so depressed it's sad, hmmm and if he/she has not seen many people in her/is travels then having to go to a high school might be a little overwhelming. I personally vote that Ranma marries with Nabiki or Kasumi.

Janissa
Death of Snipers chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
intersting change in character interaction, will ranma ever be male, or is he permanently a she? and how long till nodoka actually finds him?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
Well now, things are starting to look up:)
frytrix chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Riiight,, so ranma is now permanent female,,, i will just stop reading here..
irnzenmonk chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
pretty interesting story ne
clockright chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
So far I would have to say that the best pairing that you have is Kasumi. She seems rather pensive at the moment though. But she is not calling Ranma a pervert or pawning him off. You also seem to understand about the silver bracelets and the rowan wood. People used to make the silver bracelets and inlay rowan wood as a charm or ward against vampires in Romania. It was later used to ward off other creatures of the night, though it would primarily work on the evil ones. Sorry for rambling and thanks again.
Blu3Drag0n77 chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
interesting story so far. and with the violent way Genma "Abducted" Ranma, how long after Nodoka finds her son will it be before the cops show up. or do they know that hes back in town? she must have reported the assault and filed the proper legal documents for sole custody of Ranma. I'll pm you my matchup suggestion.