Reviews for Intent
Animemangalover24 chapter 10 . 7/11
When are you going to update this story?
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 10 . 7/8
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
LisaJaneM32 chapter 10 . 5/30
Noooooooooooo, it can't be, pleaaaaaaaassssssssse add more chapters, I'm really in to this story and need more. It's been a while since you last added a chapter, please don't be discontinued insert very sad face
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 10 . 5/25
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
rigger42 chapter 10 . 5/15
Ugh. No Hogwarts. Its just the crappiest school. Bruce can help find resources plus everything is better with some Loki. Lol.
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 10 . 4/25
WHY YOU NO UPDATE
AmmyChey3X chapter 10 . 4/19
This is an amazing story and I really love it! :D Making it a crossover with the Avengers and Batman just makes it even better!
Carlos is an interesting character and I want to see more of what he'll do in the story and how his presence will affect Harry. I love the sound of Castle and I also love Tony's failed attempts to get Harry to work for him. Tony being a waiter for the night was fun to read as well! :)
I'm also looking forward to seeing what Loki will do, especially now that he's Bonded with Harry and has access to his magic. I honestly hope the pairings will be a surprise, or something unexpected - it'll be interesting, whoever Harry is paired off with :)
Dew That Is Blue chapter 10 . 4/17
*Cough* Bruce W should be a squib *cough* :3

I will admit, it took me a while to get over a lot of the confusion I had when I started reading. (It was mostly the Granger and cheeky twin thing that threw me off) but I like the idea.

I hope Harry and Loki get together. Maybe someone will finally listen to Loki's side of the story. I mean, he'd been ignored and bullied his whole life. He turned to what he knew he was good at to try and impress his family, but only gained more ridicule and blame for it. Then to find out that he was a monster that he had been told to fear and hate his whole life, understanding that the belief he had an equal right to rule Asgard was never near true. Loki was betrayed his entire life, that would make anyone snap. He made one final attempt to gain some sort of approval before attempting to kill himself, only to end up a slave to Thanos and forced to attack earth and then once again blamed.

Anyway, rant over. I'm really liking the way you're writing this and I'm very much enjoying it. Gave me something good to do on my break at work. Keep it up! I hope you update again eventually.
KazaHaru45 chapter 10 . 4/15
No harry should never go to hogwarts! And please update!
hachinonana chapter 6 . 4/15
oh my gosh stuff is happening~! And wow that rivalry haha
hachinonana chapter 4 . 4/15
I just realized if Tony got Castle's catering to a business meeting, he might be able to get contracts signed while the opponents are woozy with food.
hachinonana chapter 3 . 4/15
Drugs were the first thing on my mind when I saw the critics' comments of 'the food is irresistable!' a few chapters back, and I guess I'm not the only one who thought that! And Harry's a true chef, I bow.
hachinonana chapter 1 . 4/15
This idea is pretty great!
moonprincess97524 chapter 10 . 4/4
I love this wonderful story so far. I am very eager to find out WHY harry didn't go to Hogwarts when he was eleven.
Cursed to a Crimson Monotony chapter 10 . 3/26
This has been interesting thus far ;) I like the spin on things.