Reviews for Halloween Pranks
miss insufferable know it all chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Okay That Was Completely Hilarious specially with Hagrid. I Loved it )
BlueKnightMar chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This was so cute and funny! Love it!
BarbaraKaterina chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Now I'm intrigued. Have they actually interacted before on a more personal level...? I suppose so...otherwise it would be really unrealistic - but then again, I suppose one doesn't have to be strictly realistic when writing a humour fic...especially one featuring Dumbledore as a rooster.

Well written again, of course, as always.
KJS X-OVER chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
You have a wonderful imagination. It's fun to imagine Snape as the mastermind behind this!
renaid chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Holt Hannah! I laughed so hard while reading this I nearly went off the end of the treadmill! Brilliantly written and oh, so entertaining!

I'll be adding you to my author alerts because I want to continue reading whatever you come up with.

I'm slowly working my way through your work now. Back to the treadmill...
Dipi chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
the best prank was on dumbledore. awesome

great job
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Thank you for this amusing tale. I loved your imaginative spells.
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
i just had to write a review for this this storie was so dang funny :~)

Good Job :~)

lorisfelix chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
You are well and truly talented, Ive ahd to be practically dragged away from the computer every evening for supper ad to actually talk to somebody. WRITE MORE!

...please 8-)
jasminderrr chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Oh, this was priceless! My sides hurt! LOL!

ambwardo chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
OMG I was laughing so hard at the end, my Mother actually came up and asked me if I was feeling alright. I never saw that one coming at all! *bows* Wonderful!
Aloe chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
*snickers* well worth a reread
Perilous chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Nice! A bit OOC for Snape, but definitely plausible.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Quite amusing. Snape's "distress" and "near miss" at becoming a victim of one of the prank victims was a good example of Slytherin cunning. If he'd selected a prank to "fall victim to" he might have made it more difficult to pin it on him. Perhaps a nice set of vampire fangs suddenly sprouting? ;)
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »