Reviews for Halloween Pranks
Misty's Dawn chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
This is great, but I thought the 'Quill didn't allow SS/HG.
DELETEMEBITCH chapter 1 . 2/24/2005

this story is one of the best

I've ever read...

I really hope u update...

CyNicole chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
HERMYSNAPE! *dies* *is totally assuming things* XD Les amusee. XD *dies laughing*

- CyNicole
Angoliel chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
*dies laughing* That was great! Snape is clever.

Though I do say you should up the rating to PG, since Snape the *mumbles the word* shouldn't be seen by general audinces.
Junella chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Oh my GOD! That was absolutely hilarious! My dad thought I'd gone crazy when I couldn't stop giggling. By the way, are you aware that your fic "Unfinished Business" has had its category deactivated? I read it a while ago and lost track of it, so please, please, please DO post it again! It's an excellent story!
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
I loved it!
Blatant Discontent chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Okay, I *know* I've read this one before, but I didn't seem to have left a review. For that I apologise, as both times the story left me highly amused. Please continue writing. All your works are nothing short of fabulous.
sallene chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Well, I'm reading some of your other stories after getting hooked on one of them. This one is well written and very funny. I can just picture it!
HeavenStone chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Hahahaha, that's great! I love it, especially the twist at the end. Very well done!
Olivia Wood chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Cute. :)
Miri Tiazan chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
::chuckles:: Who's afraid of the big bad Snape? LOL. Cute story.
JazzMind chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I _like_ this!

Es muy amusante; yo no soy muy artistica, pero me gusta esto.

I _hate_ that language.

s33k3r chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
heh heh totally funny :P
Ann chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
What a charming story (so to speak)! Not too fluffy and sweet, but with a note of joy in it.

Masian chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
oh, that was fun. poor sev, though.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »