Reviews for Mad Love Series, Part VII: Burn it to the Ground
vvink chapter 17 . 10/25/2015
I actually started my day badly, but i'm glad it ended on a happy note after reading this!, even though it's a damn cliffhanger. Hahaha! Thanks again for a great read, i'm super excited for the one!
vvink chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
Kya~! Finally joker's back in the story!
vvink chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
At this point in the story i just want to read about the Joker. Can you maybe even have a chapter in his POV or something, please?!
harleytrash chapter 17 . 8/6/2015
Amazing. I loved this part!
harleytrash chapter 14 . 8/5/2015
*sobs* that was the best chapter so far in part 7, I am so happy that my otp are together once more! You wrote it so well, I'm loving it so much, thank you thank you thank you
harleytrash chapter 13 . 8/5/2015
Woooooo joker Harley time! I cannot believe that john was a bloody actor, you come up with some amazing twists for this story, I love it
harleytrash chapter 8 . 8/5/2015
Omg omg omg THE JOKER HAS APPEARED ONCE MORE HALLELUJAH thank god I was really quite starting to miss him
harleytrash chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
I'm so pissed at harley, how is sleeping with Bruce ever going to be a good idea, albeit casually?! Go back to the joker, you have a hot piece of ass waiting for you! And I had never made the connection between how similar Harley and Selina are before this chapter! Its getting good, compliments to the author as always
harleytrash chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Omg Harley why? Why you kiss the man who made your life a misery?! And I don't actually think I could stand the thought of the joker having Olivia taken away from him..amazing chapter though!
harleytrash chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
Angelas comments about it being a soap opera during pams explanation were pretty damn accurate! And oooooohh uh oh they know you're Harley! Another great couple of chapters, but a disturbing lack of joker activity ;)
harleytrash chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Harley I swear to god if you start sleeping with Bruce again ima bitch slap you
Great first chapter though!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/7/2015
Please update I love this story
Jenny Quinn Krueger chapter 17 . 2/28/2015
Please, please, please let her say yes! I love your writing, but I need more! You're amazing!
Facepalming Dino chapter 15 . 2/1/2015
I really love this story. I know a plot twist- Harley could be pregnant again, with Bruce's child. I mean... They were obviously like rabbits. And she got pregnant once before. It'd just be very interesting.
Great job writing. Can't wait for more. Maybe you'll put my suggestion to use?
Repeat Offender chapter 13 . 1/18/2015
Im constantly rereading your series(see the joke lol) and I love it more every time I do! Please update asap! I can't wait much longer I'm going mental!