Reviews for Five Times Zoro and Nami Were Friends (and One Time They Were Not)
skyviolet15 chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
very cute...
ul-him chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
I love this, it mades me so nostalgic when I remembered all that things between Zoro and Nami and the last one was the best, they really took they time huh, looking forward your next fics.
EllaChocolate chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
It was great! You should write more Zoro and Nami storys!
Eirist chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
i really like how you ended it. haha. make more please. :)
fmdevil chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Awww... This was great! I really loved the added drama and feelings. And the end leaves that nice fluffy feeling inside... AND I LOVE FLUFF!

I'm so glad that you got to finish this. And of course I'm looking forward to reading more stories from you. Keep up the great work, my Minami ;}
RoaringLion51 chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Awww i love tha last scene
MariaTruong chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
LOVED IT! Another great fanific! :D "You're a lousy friend anyway" HAHAHAHA!
chopper-chi chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
The last two paragraphs had me squealing! Especially this sentence:
"You're a lousy friend anyway."

That was a good read. Thank you and I'm looking forward to your other fic 'Omiai'.
XxCherryXJellyxX chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Yay you finished it! I loved the ending! Please make more of theseee
Shivisdivis chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
awww how romantic and cute :) I really liked and also the way they spoke and more wonderful when seen again after two years, especially when zoro said "I'll try to be more careful in the future, I promise, okay? Now go bother someone else. Have you seen Ero-cook's eyebrow? It's hilarious, go, go make fun of him. "xD, I died laughing xD, I love the interaction and arguments that pair of lunatics :), because they are xD. I hope siguas with great stories of the craziest pair of one piece xD, I wish you luck my friend :).

Greetings and Kisses * 3 *

See you later :)
OGAFazer89AC chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
What do we say to the god of procrastination?
Not today.
Ahhh, if only it were really that simple... Nice fic, short but good nonetheless.
Forever Free Evergreen chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
I thought your fiance provided the 'tough love' stuff.
We all suffer from Writer's Block & procrastination so don't think you're alone in this pit. So long as you remember to throw the cerberus a sop now & again it won't nip at your heels...
...or the stump on your neck where your head once was.
valentina14 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Aahh i love this! I'm really glad you're not 'gone' XD

Can't wait for chapter 2!
Eirist chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Eeek. Cliffhanger! These two are really cute. And the way you write them makes them more adorable. So I'll be waiting for two updates from you. Don't worry take your time writing them. Glad to see stories from you again. Hope you can work those plot bunnies of yours. I absolutely like reading your work.
RoaringLion51 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Sweet little story! always my fav pairing, thanks i really enjoy it. i'll wait for the next chapter, see you!
and oh, i wish your special someone happy birthday too!