Reviews for Digimon Xros Wars: Toki wo Kakeru SHOJO Hunter-tachi!
Akashi kimoki chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Aw thanks so much ! I absolutely enjoy reading this :)
aifemtaiki chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A FIC LIKE THIS AND I'M SO HAPPY! I JUST LOVE GENDERBENDER FANFICS! I am a big fan of Taiki-chii! And...*plot bunny suddenly appears and bites me*...yeah...this plot bunny just won't leave me alone! Anyways, I just love this fic and i hope you continue it soon! And if you were curious...this bunny keeps giving me an image of Taiki-chii being surrounded by black flames, a sadistic grin on his (sometimes her) lips cause he (or she) was being controlled by an evil digimon...yeah...really weird idea...Anyways...ja ne!
Kiseki motomiya chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Hey u should continue it's really good
Kiseki motomiya chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Can you update soon kimoki said it didn't matter which episode you put first and she's sorry for troubling you .
Kiseki m chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Can you please update soon ? Please !
Kimoki Akashi chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Oh yeah ! You should have Taiki & co. Turn into magical girls like suite precure or something it would be good. Episode 14 where kiriha saves Taiki ! I wanna see the look on his face when he sees him as a girl .
Kimoki Akashi chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
I see what you did to my ototou in this fanfiction. And I love it ! You should make Taiki sing world is mine. Yuu sing something cute like melt or suki dasuki. Ryouma should sing rotten girl, airu should get demon girlfriend. And nii-san could get Sekiranun graffiti . I two girl hunters were against each other something like worlds end dancehall. You should also make them fall in love cause it could be permanent ! I wanna when Akari comes in !
Angelz of Light chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Okay, I think this is written very well and is it just me or would Yuu just make a perfect girl? I mean, he can cook, he has girly hair and is really good looking. Plus, he's so sensitive, like more than some of the girls like Airu and Miho are. I think him being a girl would be kinda cute. He sounds really cute too.

I do have an idea, maybe instead of Airu, Yuu could be kidnapped by an enemy. The Clock Man is Bagramon apparently right? Maybe he could kidnap him and use him to find a way to resurrect his brother? Or is that too dark? Maybe it is too dark for this, never mind!

Now for some concrit. I imagine Taiki being a tomboy, not wearing make-up actually. I can imagine Ryouma being calm and collected though. One other thing is at the point this seems to be in the series, why are Tagiru and Yuu not bickering like an old married couple? More bickering! They're not close friends yet if it's at the beginning!
Takara Ravenheart chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This is really good. I laughed so hard. As for a certain episode, this is probably my YuuGiruness speaking up but I really want the episode with Jokermon-sama or at least him as the villain for more YuuGiru implications.
LunaTheCat1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This is really funny keep up the good work