Reviews for It's Okay Now
bluestaroses chapter 8 . 7/19
I really like your story! So please continue writing it! I generally dont reveiw anything, but if I notice that the author has mad ethreats to stop writing, I feel the need to say something. You're doing a wonderful job and I really lkke the way you write the characters and their experiences. Don't let what others say ruin the story for you. Thank you for all the time and effort you've put into this story regardless of flammers.
Updateeeeeeeeeee
Owari no Seiryu chapter 8 . 6/9
Please continue writing this story. There are readers who enjoy and respect what you write and take it seriously. Personally, I'd love to see Harry grow into the relationship and surpass his trauma. Additionally, how anyone could consider this a parody, Ill never understand. Maybe Harry has become a bit more trusting and open to a certain extent than someone in RL with similar experiences might, but hell, this is a fic and youve actually got logical reasoning behind it: Mates. Bam. Blowing the flamers minds rn. Mates usually entail a connection that transcends physical attraction (which Harry doesnt show- yet) and is a vastly more intimate bond even to the soul level. I think Harry acts as one would expect for his character, and veela mate. He's grateful, attentive, and considerate as well as understanding of Dracos needs as a submissve mate. Please continue writing and ignore the hags that feel the need to criticize in completely non constructive ways. You do you boo
Devidakk chapter 7 . 6/1
I hear this dry tone at the end of the note... Duh, I even see my dear Severus' face and sneer on it.
Devidakk chapter 5 . 6/1
Finally someone is considering that if Harry's 'home' live will be known by magical society, he will be embarrassed. I'm sick of those ff's where abuse is used only for someone's (mostly Dumbledore) bashing only and where main character tells every person about it. It's why I like your fanfiction, though, Harry doesn't tell it openly, there are only proofs and mostly hints... and I don't think that it could be 'joke' or 'parody'... There are people in the world that just can't take anything seriously so don't be affected by it.
Brookie Twiling chapter 8 . 5/2
I really want to write a good review, but I've been up for over 30 hours and I'm tired. So all I will say for now is that this story has intrigued me and I would love to read more. I also like the way you have Harry, Tom & Draco being Veela Mates. Great story so far.
Just trolling all your works! Love your "I don't give a fuck attitude!" It's refreshing and great!
Redfox chapter 8 . 1/5
I love this story, i was hoping you might some day continue it, don't worry about those haters, they are just jealous that they cant write good stories. If they don't like your story they should do what i do and just stop reading it. I don't do flames, its wrong and very rude, what one person likes may not be what someone else likes, no one forces them to read your story. Never stop writing because some people are being asshats.
dead-angels-command chapter 8 . 12/19/2016
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'm just in love with all of your fics- they make me happy ahah!
SilverRosehp chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
Please update your story it is just amazing and I love it please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
There used to be a time when I would love reading a story like this but after reading Harry parodies I think the abused!Harry thing is just ruined for me. Especially when Voldemort suddenly has a personality change and wants to protect him despite having tortured men, women and children himself.
Sliver of Melody chapter 8 . 11/5/2016
This is intriguing
emmalilly21 chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
What Draco is doing is another form of rape. It's like giving a child candy so they'll sit on their funny uncles lap! It is so not okay!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2016
First three chapters are good. I don't mind Voldemort and Harry being mates but Draco is a big no
Hilga Pence chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
I never thought of Harry and Voltamort but I do like what you have done.