Reviews for It's Okay Now
Lady Kaiki chapter 8 . 8/30
Awesome! Plz, update soon !
redkitty45 chapter 2 . 8/29
t
GreenFallenAngel chapter 8 . 8/27
Omg, you have turned me to the dark side now... do you have some sort of personal vendetta against Dumbledore or something? I like it: I wanna be a Slytherin forever! I really hope that you haven't lost inspiration with this fic, because I really wanna see *read* how it ends. Also, does Harry ever get his own personal revenge on the Dung-sleys? Xx
twix655 chapter 8 . 8/13
This is a really cool story and I hope you decide to continue it.
Ariesp19 chapter 8 . 8/3
I good you do decide to finish
GoddessOfMischiefAndMagic chapter 8 . 8/1
Hey! I really like this story. I'm not sure how I feel about Harry and Voldemort yet, but I like the story. I hope you keep writing this story. Update soon if you keep this story going!
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 8 . 7/9
cute
Veritas Sanctus chapter 8 . 7/6
God your writing is good. I was very interested in the way you portrayed harry, it was uniquely similar to my encounter. I thank you for that, because it was a true portrayal in my mind of a rape victim that had a strong mind... I wonder if he will do therapy though. Anyway please keep writing, and fuck what others think, little shits better watch my wrath.
LPeck chapter 8 . 6/19
I feel sorry for Harry as it sounds really akward for him at the moment being with Draco and I hope that he manages to gain(?) feelings of at least fondness, if not love, for him. And on that note I feel sorry for Draco as he clearly wants Harry to want him in a sexual way and is having to deal with being sexually rejected by his first mate. I hope that you'll update this and your other stories that haven't been update in ages as I'm making my way through your HP fics and find that I quite like your brutal honesty and views. Don't take hate from the flamers (although by reading your AN's I can see you don't) and please update Xx
Pyrane chapter 8 . 6/16
Thanks for the story, and feel free to update ;D

***Pyrane***
tamashiyuki chapter 8 . 6/16
Very gooooooooood!
Be continued?
librarat chapter 8 . 6/2
I need more! This story is great and I'm begging you to complete it, if I was in Harry's situation I'm sure that I'd react in the same way to everything, all though, I'd probably be clamoring for the Dursley's heads, the pathetic bastards. Oh, don't let pathetic fools who can't understand the beauty of your writing get to you, besides, I doubt that those fools would be able to right even half of a semi-decent story if they hate on yours. Again, I love your stories!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 8 . 5/29
interesting story hope you continue
Flying Chrissy chapter 8 . 5/26
cool story! Look forward to the next update.
darkspiritelf chapter 8 . 5/13
I like this story, the storyline is interesting and I can't really guess what the author is going to end with.