Reviews for It's Okay Now
TwinTigerLover chapter 8 . 4/13
:( still waiting for update. But wait we must. :'(
G.Potter93 chapter 7 . 4/9
Been nearly a year since the last update :(
I'm normally not into slash like at all but I liked this :(
MidnightxDemon chapter 8 . 4/9
This is a rea─║ly great story and I hope you update this story.
Hatsumi Blade chapter 8 . 4/2
Great chapter, as always. My only concern is that it seems like whereas Tom and Harry are at least intrested in each other, the only emotion Harry seems to have towards Draco is annoyance.
Jixnce chapter 8 . 4/1
This is interesting! :) Are you still writing this story? I'm sorry you're getting so much hate for it, I hope you continue it one day.
dhh chapter 1 . 3/31
Kinda disgusting of you to have RAPE and NOT have a warning..
hope you continue
sory2 chapter 8 . 3/29
Thank you!
sory2 chapter 6 . 3/28
I really like your fic. Please continue typing. I am an avid reader.
lilly-flower15 chapter 8 . 3/22
great chapter update soon
BelovedShadow chapter 8 . 3/17
I'm so sad that this is incomplete! I love this story so much and it's been so long since an update :(

I understand though. Life gets in the way and all that.

I just NEED to know what happens! I can't wait for Harry to be more accepting of his mates because I already know that TomXHarryXDraco is gonna be INSANELY hot!

Pleeeaaassseee come back to this story soon! I'm begging you!

-B
Kitsune95 chapter 8 . 3/3
Interesting. I like the story, and the Harry/Draco/Tom pairing. Don't find it often. I also, not enjoy, but respect and like how you have dealt with the rape. Enough information and feelings to convoy it, without graphic details that could make a reader feel it themselves. I do enjoy this story, and hope it gets updated sometime this year. Great writing and hoping to see more.
Glasses freak chapter 8 . 2/13
i love your stories and i don't want you to stop writing. Just ignore those idiots who flame you. They're just jaleous of your creativity and good ideas _
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 5 . 2/8
hmmm... well, I'd like to like this story. It has a wonderful, heart breaking idea behind it, but I just can't seem to get emotional over it. Everything is more "Here, have this and be sad." rather than, "My lord, why on earth you you do this to that poor boy?!" and I just can't get it into my head that he's an abuse victim. The Harry you present to us seems to be a bit emotionless an uncaring of his situation. He's having no trouble with adjusting, and we don't get a very good look on how this is effecting him. We see more of an outsider view on Harry than would be preferable for this kind of story. Even I, who has a great deal of hate for rape fics of any kind, just can't care overly much. It doesn't seem to effect out main character much, so why should it effect me? Then you suddenly have the Veela thing. It should rip a rug out from under Harry, but all you get is a sort of vague urgency and research. It all seems very matter of fact and mechanical. Again, I would love to be able to curse you into oblivion for torturing my poor Harry, but all I've gotten have been a headache from trying to care and a sense of disbelief. How on earth can you convey a such a nonchalant attitude with something you clearly feel strongly about? It's not that this isn't a good story, or even that it's poorly written, but I just don't FEEL anything for it. I'd like to be able to shout and scream and yell "NO, NO, NO!" for poor Harry, but I have the hardest time seeing him as the scarred and abused teen he should be. I can't see his insecurities or fears as deeply as I'd like to, and I just have this vague sense of "He 's so chill about all this." your fic is wonderfully written and has an awesome idea behind it, and it may just be me holding you to super high standards, but as much as I'd love to hate this fic or love it, I just can't seem to care for it.
Nivian chapter 8 . 1/15
hey
I just found your story and i really like it, while everyone is different the story is quite logical and consitend in itself and that's the most important thing.

So don't let any of those flamers stop you from continuing this story because i really wanna know where it goes.

I hope you can read this despite the bad grammar and spelling, english is not my first language.

I write this so you can see that not all reviews are flames and that ther is still hope, so please don't stop writing.

Nivian