Reviews for It's Okay Now
sakurakhadag chapter 7 . 9/17
wait...so slytherin has 3 male 5th year prefects? Pretty sure that's not possible.. And nobody is surprised that Harry knows the way to the Slytherin common room?
Wow.
It's Okay Now is like all of your other fanfiction is amazingly awesome, you are just so good at getting the emotions across and I'm glad you are making Harry seem real in the way he is recovering for his abuse. Way too many authors just brush it off and have him recover way to fast to be anywhere near realistic.
Evelyn The Godess chapter 5 . 9/6
Please keep going, I'm not a big fan of voldemort and harry or draco and harry but I love it now!
Mate, this is brilliant! I honestly don't get why people have problems with your writing cos' they're just brilliant. You have so many great ideas and the way you write them on paper is just awe-inspiring. Keep it up :) your amazing!
Calmzone1 chapter 8 . 8/18
lol, I can just see Tom getting more flirty with Harry over time, and Draco getting more advanced with Harry. You can just see him waking up to Draco giving him a hand or blow job...eventually he'll give in and let himself enjoy it and realize he's not a freak for doing so. I think if Draco and Tom, or Tom and Severus talk about it, they might just happen to go to a Muggle book store to see if they have anything that could help with Rape victims getting their life and control back. That's why Harry is starting to be ok with controlling Draco
I hope you ignore the flamers and finish this. It's good!
Calmzone1 chapter 7 . 8/18
wel, I'm enjoying it. Your writing is very clear and concise, and character driven.
Calmzone1 chapter 4 . 8/18
You actually pour your emotions into the story enough that you bring people to tears.

I was in a theatre years ago with an older friend. She had a habit of treating herself out to a movie every Tuesday because it was half price for both, ... no matter the movie. The second movie came on and I sat in the theatre and stayed for a while because I just couldn't understand how people could roar with laughter and snicker over such horror filled 'accidents'. The movie was one of the Final Destination movies where a bunch of people escape a horrific death and then all through the movie they die a few at a time in even more horrific methods. People were laughing at gas powered trimmers falling apart and the blade becomes a Frisbee and beheads someone, or someone went to cross a road and just missed being hit just to get smushed between a few vehicles. And people were laughing so hard they had tears pouring down their faces, yet I was so horror filled that I had nightmares for a while.

Don't take it personally. I think too many people are too desensitized by horrific movies, books and games, or something is off in their brain chemistry. Just continue writing for yourself and to tell the story you and the characters want to tell.
Romantific chapter 8 . 8/4
This story is interesting. Please update. I want to know what happens.
The Startled Banana chapter 8 . 7/15
I know that you last updated this story two years ago, but please please please update it again! I am hooked on it and can't wait for the next chapters!
The Startled Banana chapter 4 . 7/15
I love this story! The veela/mate part was very unexpected, I was absolutely excited to read on about their relationship! Keep up with the amazing work!
Scaranpannoir chapter 3 . 7/10
ucomforale?
Scaranpannoir chapter 8 . 7/10
Hawawahawah I cant wait for the next update...
Scaranpannoir chapter 7 . 7/10
DON'T STOP WRITING THIS ONE, PLS! I've grown fond of this whole story plot and I cant wait to read it all till the end...
Scaranpannoir chapter 4 . 7/10
I like threesome fanfics when its reeeeeally good
Scaranpannoir chapter 1 . 7/10
Gasp flail WHAT running around hyperventilating feels FEELZ PPL jumps around climb trees seeing snake goes down get back into the house jumps into bed and tries to sleep. THE FEELZ MANN THE FEEEEEELZ