Reviews for And Death Shall have no Dominion
Rjalker chapter 4 . 5/8/2019
This is everything I wanted out of season 3. Oh my gosh the drama with the two groups both trying to protect her is perfect
Rjalker chapter 3 . 5/8/2019
Gosh thank you for writing this
kaleen1212 chapter 18 . 11/12/2018
Well done!
Atticus Hill chapter 18 . 12/15/2017
This was such a great ending! I always hated how season three went and I think this rewrite is so much more fitting for them! This is my head cannon now!
Idontwanttogo chapter 18 . 9/13/2017
Wonderfull story, well written and an absolute perfect ending of the Series. Even if some things in Season 3 pleased me, I dreamed of this king of wraping. Thanks a lot ans "chapeau" for your story.
LdyJulanna chapter 18 . 7/24/2017
Beautiful I absolutely loved this one. It's so pissed me off that after everything Vincent and Catherine went through they didn't get to have one moment together with their son for that matter I was always annoyed at father's attitude. He claimed he never treated Vincent differently but he seemed to do everything in his power to keep Vincent and Catherine separate. I always thought they should of had a more intimate moment after the episode with the ballerina.
Mary Rose chapter 18 . 1/29/2017
So wonderful. This story had and kept my attention from beginning to end.
DaLadyofSouls chapter 18 . 8/28/2016
Great story.
shaarila chapter 18 . 6/19/2016
This is pretty decent SND story, I wish there were more of them (I truly dislike the 3rd season, what a waste of screentime!)
However, the epilogue (aka Chapter 18) killed it for me. It is very curious how the author who made such extensive research on human reproduction (that is, childbearing, childbirth, breastfeeding, etc) has no slightest clue about lovemaking. :))
kronoan chapter 17 . 10/8/2015
I really liked this story! Thank you!
Sarah chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
Thank-you.
alsannie12 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
So I'm really confused
Has season 3 come out yet? and is this the show on the Cw?
Thanks!
AstrologyQueen chapter 18 . 3/23/2015
YAAAAAAAAS! this was amazing. one of my favorite B&B stories!
Aidyl James chapter 18 . 2/13/2015
Thank you so very much for such a beautiful story of my favorite couple of all time.
Your story was well written. I enjoyed every minute of it
Aidyl James chapter 17 . 2/13/2015