Reviews for Instincts
misherukuro chapter 66 . 3/18
Great read. Thanks for sharing.
Gajevyaddict chapter 19 . 3/4
beauty and the beast moment anyone?
HeartOfStars chapter 40 . 2/22
Crooks is the BEST. lol!
HeartOfStars chapter 9 . 2/21
Well, I didn't think it possible, but with Chapter 89 you've made a Fenrir I can adore. Damn. I'm a little unconvinced Hermione wouldn't demand to know more about what happened to Red and Speccy Boy Wonder, but they're kind of jerks in this story so far, so... meh. 3 I'm looking forward to more doggy daycare, too. The cuteness!
394egapotnrut chapter 66 . 1/17
I loved this story, it was well written and vertikal eventful. Thank you for writing this masterpiece
rulers chapter 66 . 1/10
This whole story was an adventure to read! I’m usually a silent reader but your writing just makes me want to review! I was not a fan of FenMione at first but because of your stories I think I would soon become a faithful follower of this ship. Keep up the good work and will be waiting for your next update on Obliquity~
Khyharah chapter 66 . 1/3
I really liked this. there was a bit more fluff than I expected from a fenmione story but I'm not gonna argue with it lol. excellent job
Jen103 chapter 66 . 12/30/2017
I have just finished reading your whole story ! I absolutely loved it. I have just discovered Fenrir/Hermione and i love your character of him and the pack, very nice. I love wolves generally and their hierarchies.
Really enjoyed the mix, very sad about Hector but assumed Ginny would name her first son after him.
It was brilliant, i'll check out your other fics, see if there's something else i like :-).
erm31323 chapter 66 . 12/13/2017
So glad Fenrir let Hermione decide in her own time. Her kids were so cute! I really enjoyed this story!
erm31323 chapter 65 . 12/13/2017
The battle scenes were really well done. But, Hector, so sad.
erm31323 chapter 61 . 12/13/2017
Is Ginny Kieran's mate?
erm31323 chapter 59 . 12/13/2017
I'm glad that Ron came around to everything. Fenrir irritating Molly is entertaining.
erm31323 chapter 58 . 12/13/2017
So glad he finally accepted it!
erm31323 chapter 57 . 12/13/2017
Kody is so cute! Loved the scene between Tonks and Moony. I hope they get to Remus in time.
erm31323 chapter 56 . 12/13/2017
Ugh, Remus, you are so stubborn! I hope he listens to Tonks.